TVH – Keeps You Going.
TVH is a market leader in the aftermarket distribution of parts and accessories for materials handling, agricultural, construction, and industrial equipment globally and in New Zealand.
- A passion for all things automotive.
- You may have an interest in cars, construction machinery, forklifts, tractors, and more.
- You may have a service or parts background, or want to move away from working on the tools.
- Results-focused, with a passion for customer service
- Confident computer skills, including the ability to learn an in-house ERP system and online webshop.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outgoing, confident, and an all-round personality
- Interest in new challenges, be a self-starter and work as part of a team with minimum supervision.
About the Role
The primary focus of our Parts Specialist is to provide exceptional customer service and assistance to our customers at our sales counter and via telephone and email, as well as supporting our online customers.
- Customer support and inquiries – via email, telephone and counter sales, and online inquiries.
- Order entry and processing
- Provide updates to customers on order status, pricing, product range, and estimated delivery times
- Provide assistance to internal sales, external sales, management, and Warehouse teams as required
- Offer TVH commitment and reliability
We can offer you
- Recognition programs and team incentives for your performance
- The opportunity to join a dynamic global company that is a leader in its field
- Ongoing training and career development
- TVH Nudge: our health and wellbeing program provides you with opportunities to make healthy daily choices.
At TVH, we are committed to our underlying P.A.R.T.S values of Pursue Excellence, Act with Joy, Remain Open(-minded), Take Initiative and Show Courage. We value and appreciate our team members and work together to achieve results and exceed our customers’ expectations.
If you have a passion for delivering exceptional customer service and this sounds like the opportunity for you, click "Apply" and submit your resume and cover letter.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Candidates must be available and eligible to work in New Zealand.
Father of 6 / Problem solver / Camping lover
These characteristics also help me in my job. I am always open to listen to the customers’ needs and am eager to take away their troubles and find solutions. I love the diversity that comes with it.
Rugby fanatic / Volunteer / Everybody's friend
I love to please customers. As a key account manager I look after some of our biggest customers. Together with the great people I get to work with of course.
I get along with people from all walks of life. Being friendly, outgoing and using a sense of humour works miracles.