TVH - Keeps You Going.
TVH is a market leader in the aftermarket distribution of parts and accessories for materials handling, agricultural, small earth moving and AWP equipment globally and in Australia.
About the role:
We are seeking an energetic Parts Interpreter with a primary focus on providing exceptional customer service and expert parts advice to our customers over the counter and via telephone and email.
Key Responsibilities and About You
- Customer support and enquiries – via email, telephone and counter sales
- Interpret customer requests for parts
- Order entry and processing
- Provide updates to customers on order status, pricing, product range and estimated delivery times
- Provide assistance to external Sales and Warehouse teams as required
About you - Skills, experience and qualifications:
- Demonstrate a passion for customer service, with previous retail and/or customer service experience
- Prior experience as a Parts Interpreter or Parts Manager in a trade, retail or similar environment
- Expert knowledge of mechanical, materials handling, agricultural, industrial or automotive parts is preferred
- Excellent customer service and professional communication skills
- Attention to detail and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Confident computer skills, including the ability to learn an in-house ERP system
- You may have an interest in cars, construction machinery, forklifts, tractors, and more.
- You may have a service or parts background, or want to move away from working on the tools.
We can offer you:
- Recognition programs and team incentives for your performance
- The opportunity to join a dynamic global company that is a leader in its field
- Ongoing training and career development
- TVH Nudge: our health and wellbeing program that provides you with opportunities to make healthy daily choices.
Father of 6 / Problem solver / Camping lover
These characteristics also help me in my job. I am always open to listen to the customers’ needs and am eager to take away their troubles and find solutions. I love the diversity that comes with it.
Rugby fanatic / Volunteer / Everybody's friend
I love to please customers. As a key account manager I look after some of our biggest customers. Together with the great people I get to work with of course.
I get along with people from all walks of life. Being friendly, outgoing and using a sense of humour works miracles.