In this role, you will be responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management for our 3 French locations. The position formulates partnerships across the HR matrix organization to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization. You will report directly to our HR Director EMEA and lead a small team of HR professionals.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Consult with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the HR CoE’s to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Manage Trade Union & employer’s organizations relationships.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in a HRBP function
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Strong people management skills
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable French labor laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to navigate a matrix organization
- Ability and willingness to travel nationally and internationally
- Fluent in French and English
TVH is a global one stop shop for spare parts and accessories for forklift trucks, industrial equipment, and agricultural machinery.
Our 5000 colleagues are the strength, heart and soul of TVH. We are a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued, and innovation takes center stage.
PEOPLE ARE AT OUR HEART
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect, kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome differences and celebrate new ideas.
Family person / Explorer / Helping hand
I like to help people. Both in my personal life and my job. In HR we stand by both the company and our employees because we are one.
What I like most about TVH is the fact that we work together happily and communicate openly. And I get to do what I know best and still learn new things.