Full-time | TDD | Location – Olathe, KS, 66022
Leverage knowledge of technical publications and parts manuals, online resources and in house computer parts programs and parts recognition experience to enter, maintain, and transform or correct parts manual data. Troubleshoot and provide reliable solutions to moderately complex problems or questions.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leverage parts recognition experience and mechanical aptitude to enter, maintain, transform or correct parts manual data
- Leverage knowledge of technical publications and parts manuals, online resources, and in house computer parts programs to research and gather information
- Add identifiers to parts and descriptions that are vague or incomplete
- Develop expertise and knowledge of specific manufacturers and/or equipment types
- Navigate and use the ERP system, and other company databases and programs
- Identify areas where cost savings can be achieved without the sacrifice of quality
- Leverage established company and departmental processes, concepts, and systems in performance of essential functions
- Troubleshoot and provide reliable solutions to moderately complex problems or questions
HOW TO SUCCEED
- Must possess a minimum of one year experience performing substantially similar essential functions and/or equivalent combination of experience and mechanical/technical aptitude
- Demonstrates proficient research and analytical skills with a minimum of 1 year related experience
- Demonstrates mechanical aptitude and parts identification proficiency
- Demonstrates ability to problem solve and troubleshoot issues or technical questions of moderate complexity
- Demonstrates proficiency with keyboarding, navigating and locating data in company programs, systems and databases
- Demonstrates intermediate proficiency using Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, and Outlook or Google Mail/Calendar
- Demonstrates intermediate proficiency navigating the Internet and company computer systems and databases
You’ll be part of a people-centric culture, where your well-being matters. Our comprehensive package offers standard benefits such as medical, dental, and vision, plus unique benefits such as our onsite health clinic and our incredible dollar for dollar 401(k) match up to 6%. At our HQ, there’s an on-site preschool, restaurant and fitness/social area where you can get active or enjoy our regular team get-togethers.
We also offer:
- Hybrid work schedule
- Opportunities for professional development, including access to LinkedIn Learning and many in-house/external training courses
- On-site restaurant, café, pre-school, fitness/social area, employee gardens and more.
PEOPLE ARE AT OUR HEART
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect, kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a global one stop shop for spare parts and accessories for forklift trucks, industrial equipment, and agricultural machinery.
Our 4600 colleagues are the strength, heart and soul of TVH. We are a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued, and innovation takes center stage.
But don’t just take our word for it
Family man / Kendoka / Foodie / Data domain expert
Every new project brings new challenges, learnings and opportunities to grow. That fits in with my general curiosity. I want to know all about discoveries, inventions and technology for example. And learning new languages helps me to connect with people across cultures throughout TVH.