Customer Support Specialist
Full-time | USA Sales | Location – Grayslake, IL. Roseville, MN. Olathe, KS
Use your experience to assist our sales and service teams in retaining customer loyalty through world class customer service.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You’ll deliver services to customers of USA Sales channel. This will involve:
• Solving customer inquiries about price, delivery and part specifications.
• Entering orders and return authorizations via phone and email
• Develop working relationships with departments across the company
• Assist with special project to grow sales revenue
HOW TO SUCCEED
We’re looking for someone who thrives with a wide range of responsibilities. To join us you need:
• A minimum of 2 years of experience serving customers via phone and email.
• Knowledge and competence in Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite
• Knowledge and experience with order entry and navigating web sites
• Ability to organize, prioritize, and multi-task in a fast paced, changing environment to meet customer demands
You’ll be part of a people-centric culture, where your well-being matters. Our comprehensive package offers tuition reimbursement, and our incredible dollar for dollar 401(k) match up to 6%. These benefits are available based on the number of hours you work. At our HQ, there’s an on-site preschool, restaurant and where you can get active or enjoy our regular team get-togethers.
We also offer:
• Hybrid work schedule
• Opportunities for professional development, including access to LinkedIn Learning and many in-house/external training courses
• Easily accessible office location
• Fitness/social area, employee gardens and more.
PEOPLE ARE AT OUR HEART
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect, kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a global one stop shop for spare parts and accessories for forklift trucks, industrial equipment, and agricultural machinery.
Our 4600 colleagues are the strength, heart and soul of TVH. We are a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued, and innovation takes center stage.
> APPLY NOW!
Father of 6 / Problem solver / Camping lover
These characteristics also help me in my job. I am always open to listen to the customers’ needs and am eager to take away their troubles and find solutions. I love the diversity that comes with it.
Rugby fanatic / Volunteer / Everybody's friend
I love to please customers. As a key account manager I look after some of our biggest customers. Together with the great people I get to work with of course.
I get along with people from all walks of life. Being friendly, outgoing and using a sense of humour works miracles.