- Performs a variety of basic tasks associated with the manufacturing of parts such as stamping, hobbing, assembly, packaging, painting, drilling reaming, tapping milling, countersink duburring and cutting using a wide variety of machine shop equipment.
- Process routing operations following standardized methods rates and processes
- Present parts for specified inspection and to inspect parts with measuring tools to insure integrity and quality of parts.
- Meets and exceeds productivity and accuracy goals
- Provide reliable solutions to basic problems
- Identifies, researches and resolves basic and/or moderately complex issues
- Offer suggestions to improve processes and/or systems
- Work collaboratively team members to achieve balanced scorecard objectives
- Work professionally and in a positive and respectful manner with other TVH departments
- Adheres to attendance policy, maintaining an acceptable attendance record
- Demonstrates compliance with safety policies, procedures and guidelines including proficiently maintaining a clean and organized work area
- Attends, participates and may offer suggestions in team meetings
- Apply TVH’s Mission, Vision, and Values and exhibits enthusiasm for and a desire to see TVH succeed
- Must possess a minimum of one year work experience performing substantially similar essential functions
- Demonstrated ability to read and comprehend basic instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Demonstrated ability to write basic correspondence.
- Demonstrated ability to present information in one-on-one and small group situations
- Must be team oriented and possess a positive attitude with a demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with others
- Demonstrates a desire and commitment to promote and share the TVH mission, vision, values and culture
- Demonstrates basic proficiency using Google Mail and Calendar
- Demonstrates proficient verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrates basic organizational, time management and follow up skills
- Must be team oriented, possess a positive attitude and collaborate effectively with others to achieve goals in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Demonstrated ability to work with other team members to meet departmental goals
- Demonstrates a desire and commitment to promote and share the TVH mission, vision, values, and culture
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. Should possess manual dexterity and technical ability. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance, talk, hear, walk, or crawl and taste or smell.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, and regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The employees is required to stand all day at multiple machines
- Working Conditions & Environment
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
- The candidate is required to frequently work near moving mechanical parts and occasionally work around fumes and airborne particles.