As Transformation Manager of the global Growth department you are the driving force in the
evolution of the department leading both the Project, Process and Change Management side
of selective Growth projects and processes.
The purpose of the global Growth department covering Marketing, Ecommerce &
Omnichannel, Customer Experience, Pricing & Market Intelligence, Data and Analytics; is
creating profitable sustainable growth for TVH.
Your mission is to optimize efficiency, further professionalizing and bringing global best
practices, synergies and cost efficiencies across the different Growth teams.
You play a staff and Deputy Officer (DPO) role to follow up the Growth projects, report out on
the balanced scorecard, work on projects defined in the strategic drivers and accelerate the
globalization of the department.
Your role and responsibilities
- Defining the scope and analyzing the impact of the projects in order to gain a clear idea of the needs and goals to achieve.
- Creating and following up on the project and program planning by leading the projects through the different phases.
- Defining the sponsorship model and change management and ensuring that the affected business stakeholders are involved in the project.
- Managing internal and external project members working on the Growth portfolio projects.
- Ensuring the effective coordination of the program’s projects and management of their interdependencies including oversight of any risks and issues arising.
- Identifying improvements and efficiencies based on “as is” documentation and defining “to be” processes, policies and workflows in close collaboration with internal stakeholders.
- You report to the Chief Growth Officer.
HOW TO SUCCEED / YOUR PROFILE
- Master degree or equivalent by experience.
- +5 years of experience as project leader combined with business experience in commercial department.
- Initiator with perseverance and a flexible approach.
- Experience in project and change management and toolings ( eg Jira).
- Knowledge of core commercial processes and KPI / BSC tracking.
- Proven record of showing initiative and being self-motivated.
- Experience with process mapping and RACI models.
- General basic knowledge of software development process and IT Infrastructure environments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to adapt your style depending on the situation.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- A competitive salary with benefits such as meal vouchers, a company car and insurance.
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance.
- 20 paid vacation days and 12 WTR days.
- An easily accessible work location, no traffic congestion.
- Lots of support and an encouraging team of co-workers.
- An infectious ‘We Are One’ can-do mentality.
- A people-centric culture where your fitness and mental well-being matter.
- Healthy lunches and weekly fruit days.
- Lunch breaks and sports facilities in TVH Park, the company’s green zone.
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and many in-house and external training courses.
- Fun afterworks and other optional events (e.g. TVH Kaffee).
PEOPLE ARE AT OUR HEART
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect, kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a parts specialist for quality parts and accessories for material handling, industrial vehicles, and construction and agricultural equipment. Working at TVH is opting for a company that excels as an international market leader and is well-known for its unstoppable craving for innovation.