As Datacenter Architect at TVH you are responsible for the design and implementation of the Datacenter & solutions (like Virtualization, Server hardware, Rack/ power/ cooling in data rooms, Storage, Backup, Kubernetes, Linux & Windows based operating systems,,...) to support the enterprise datacenter infrastructure of our organization.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Objective is to ensure that all Datacenter systems & services are working within an optimal context ensuring the highest Business continuity services towards the Business of TVH. Some of the principal tasks are the onboarding, development and integration of new technologies by using roadmaps. Also analysis of business requirements and nonfunctional requirements will be one of the major tasks in order to generate adequate long term datacenter solutions & services.
- Based on your knowledge of IT solutions and associated analysis of the datacenters you will recommend alternative technologies or improvements to enhance the offered solutions. This is required in order to support TVH’s organizational goals. These recommendations contribute to the roadmap of the Center Of Excellence Datacenter and are presented clearly and understandably to (senior) management.
- You will lead the technical design and review existing processes for the onboarding of new solutions & systems. Also documentation of the proposed technical design is part of your mission.
- You will guide, support and assist business and application teams during the deployment of on-prem business solutions and applications, selecting and documenting the most appropriate underpinning infrastructure.
- You guide, support and assist technical engineers and project teams in their work so they can adhere to the best practices within the different infrastructure domains, processes, security guidelines, .. and in line with the predefined roadmap.
- We expect technical leadership and consulting across the organization, from strategic decisions towards project planning level. After a new system has been integrated or provided, the Datacenter Architect participates in evaluating the success of the project, identifying best practices and lessons learned. They provide feedback to leadership and incorporate this information into future integration plans.
HOW TO SUCCEED / YOUR PROFILE
As senior architect we value mostly your eagerness to develop your architecture skills further, your motivation to strive for the best solution, your proactive mindset and your natural skill to communicate, consult and align with relevant stakeholders. You make sure you stay well-informed about the evolutions and developments related to datacenter Architecture.
- Min. bachelor IT or equivalent by experience
- Min. 4 years of relevant professional experience in infrastructure solutions & technologies and datacenter(s).
- Affinity with datacenter design/architecture, IT engineering or IT project management
- Used to work in a team as well as independently
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of English.
- Good understanding of networking principles and best practices
- Experience in an international context and/or global teams
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- A competitive salary with benefits such as meal vouchers, insurance, company car, ....
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance.
- 20 paid vacation days and 12 WTR days.
- An easily accessible work location, no traffic congestion.
- Lots of support and an encouraging team of co-workers.
- An infectious ‘We Are One’ can-do mentality.
- A people-centric culture where your fitness and mental well-being matter.
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and many in-house and external training courses.
- Hybrid work schedule
- Opportunities for professional development, including access to LinkedIn Learning and many in-house/external training courses
- Easily accessible office location (lease your e-bike through TVH!)
- On-site restaurant, café, fitness/social area, employee gardens and more.
- Sports facilities and lunch breaks in TVH Park, the company’s green zone
PEOPLE ARE AT OUR HEART
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect,
kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome
differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a parts specialist for quality parts and accessories for material handling, industrial vehicles, and construction and
agricultural equipment. Working at TVH is opting for a company that excels as an international market leader and is well-
known for its unstoppable craving for innovation.
Maar je hoeft ons niet alleen op ons woord te geloven
Familieman / Kendoka / Foodie
Ieder nieuw project brengt nieuwe uitdagingen, leerpunten en groeikansen met zich mee. Dat past perfect bij mijn nieuwsgierigheid. Ik wil alles weten over ontdekkingen, uitvindingen en technologie bijvoorbeeld. En nieuwe talen leren, helpt me om met mensen uit verschillende culturen binnen TVH te connecteren.