As a Product Owner you envision what needs to be built for your product on a short and long term to enable the business strategy and support the IT strategy in terms of cybersecurity, quality days and enterprise architecture. . You translate that vision into a mission board, epics and user stories and set up a valid product metric. You determine this product vision and strategy in close collaboration with the business stakeholders, the Digital Product Manager and the COE managers.
In order to gain a clear idea of the needs, you define the scope and analyze the impact of specific projects. You ensure that the product vision is clearly stated in the mission board and make sure the squad is working towards the set goals.
By organising sprint reviews and acting as a knowledge hub you facilitate the communication between the squad and the different stakeholders within the business and IT.
You manage and prioritize the product and sprint backlog in order to build sprints according to the priorities in the mission board.
You manage the product refinement meetings so the squad understands the why and what behind every epic.
You actively take part in the different squad activities such as Daily Scrum, Refinement, Retrospective, ...
As a Product Owner Item Master and technical data you will be globally responsible for building reliable item and product structures to maintain the businesses core data while supplying performant solutions for the global challenges. The services are used by all departments ensuring access to all parts and focus on customer experience.
- a Masters degree in IT or business economics or equivalent by experience
- knowledge and experience in project methodology
- general knowledge of software development
- a minimum of 2 years professional experience in a project management role
- fluent in English
nice to have
- knowledge of corporate processes
- knowledge of UML
- An exciting position in an international company with a family atmosphere where people are at the centre.
- You are part of a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued.
- You arrive in an innovative, progressive and technical environment.
- Numerous opportunities for personal development, among other things through permanent guidance and professional (internal/external) training courses.
- A flexible work arrangement with attention for a good balance between work and private life.
- An attractive salary package with extra legal benefits such as a company car, group and hospitalization insurance, luncheon vouchers, corporate restaurant ...
Maar je hoeft ons niet alleen op ons woord te geloven
Familieman / Kendoka / Foodie
Ieder nieuw project brengt nieuwe uitdagingen, leerpunten en groeikansen met zich mee. Dat past perfect bij mijn nieuwsgierigheid. Ik wil alles weten over ontdekkingen, uitvindingen en technologie bijvoorbeeld. En nieuwe talen leren, helpt me om met mensen uit verschillende culturen binnen TVH te connecteren.