As a Pricing Advisor, you are the point of contact (POC) for all pricing related operational questions
from the departments sales, customer development and marketing, active within the designed region.
In this role you make a difference with your operational efficiency, your analytical view and your
customer oriented and commercial focus.
You support the different departments and their stakeholders regarding their pricing related
You are responsible for the follow up and the processing of pricing information provided via
Salesforce CRM or other tools
You offer internal pricing advice to your stakeholders and determine a market-oriented sales
price, in line with the pricing strategy for the designed region and TVH Group
You closely collaborate with the Pricing Analyst to achieve the common commercial, profit
and margin targets
You prepare sales price analysis for adjustments and improvements
You maintain and share your knowledge by continuously staying informed of the evolutions
in the product range, sales and the pricing system
You report to the Pricing Manager
You have a Bachelor degree in an economic direction or are equivalent through experience
You have a good knowledge of Excel, are numerically strong and computer minded
You work accurately and punctually
You like working in a dynamic commercial environment
You are stress resistant and have a flexible attitude
You show a sense of initiative and have a customer oriented attitude
You are a good communicator with the necessary persuasiveness
Working in an international context and in a team gives you energy
You have a very good knowledge of English (written and oral) and a good understanding of
- An exciting role in an international company with a people-centric company culture
- The chance to become part of a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued
- Numerous opportunities for personal development, amongst others through guidance, access to Linkedin Learning and many training courses
- Flexible working hours with attention to a healthy work-life balance and with the possibility to work from home
- An attractive salary package with extralegal benefits such as meal vouchers, insurance, corporate restaurant and with 20 paid holidays and 12 working time reduction days
- Lunch breaks and sports facilities in the TVH Park (the company’s) green zone
- Fun afterworks and other optional events (e.g. TVH Kaffee)
Rugbyfanaat / Vrijwilliger / Allemansvriend
Ik hou ervan om onze klanten te pleasen. Als key account manager mag ik dat doen voor een aantal van onze grootste klanten. Samen met mijn geweldige collega’s natuurlijk.
Ik kom overeen met mensen van allerlei slag. Vriendelijk zijn, spontaan en met vleugje humor helpen je daarbij.
Vader van 6 / Probleemoplosser / Kampeerliefhebber
Deze eigenschappen helpen me ook in mijn job. Ik luister altijd naar de noden van de klant en probeer vol enthousiasme hun zorgen weg te nemen en oplossingen te vinden. Ik hou van de diversiteit die daarbij komt kijken.