What you're going to do
The Omnichannel Strategy is one of the must-win battles and key pillars of the TVH Strategic Plan. It focusses on blending our strongpoint, the human touch, with new digital & self-service capabilities. From new ways to interact with our customers, a revamped global e-commerce platform, automated processes and innovative services and digital solutions to delight our customers.
As Omnichannel Technology Lead, you are responsible for operational excellence of the current and new omnichannel applications and maximize the value creation.
You are the bridge between the Digital experience team and IT department and in control of the adoption of the new technology, you also take the lead on omnichannel technology with the Digital Team and sales & marketing teams.
- You will manage the translation of the Omnichannel Strategy into technology needs, representing the digital experience department in technical meetings and new application processes. You are also responsible for the technology adoption across the company of the different omnichannel technologies by building a system administration, support and training team.
- You will create and build up the Omnichannel technology capability from the ground up.
- You will actively work together with technology partners to set-up strategic partnerships and get the most out of the adopted technology.
- You will lead the translation of the Omnichannel strategy into technology needs and requirements, in order to deliver a seamless omnichannel customer experience by blending human and digital across our channels
- You will drive the Omnichannel Technology projects
- Be the business owner and SPOC for the Omnichannel technology stack
- Build an omnichannel business system administration, support and training organization and framework in order to maximize the omnichannel technology adoption and usage
- Be in charge of the cross-departmental communication and collaboration
- Stay well informed of the evolutions within the omnichannel technology domain and act as a key ambassador for omnichannel & digital transformation, keep your knowledge up-to-date within the context of the new developments in order to strengthen your credibility by offering a service that is continuously based on updated knowledge
Who are you
- Desired education level: Master degree (applied economic science, IT…) or equivalent by experience
- +7 years of experience in managing customer facing technology projects and rollouts in a global B2B context
- Several years of relevant experience in implementing corporate platforms (e.g. ERP, CRM, Ecommerce,…)
- Good knowledge of Digital Platform ecosystems, SaaS, PaaS, SOA, API’s, Microservices, event-driven IT and predictive analytics.
- Connected to Omnichannel technology trends
- Project and change management
- Able to manage external partners to drive end-to-end services.
- Good knowledge of information management practices, system development life cycle management, agile and lean methodologies, Enterprise Architecture frameworks
- Excellent written, verbal, communications and presentation skills in English (Dutch is nice to have), with the ability to articulate new ideas and concepts to technical and non technical audiences
You will become part of a people-oriented company where your well-being really matters. Flexible working hours, work from home possibilities, 20 days holiday and 12 WTR days within a 40-hour week. At our headquarters you will also discover our TVH Park, a green area where you can move around and have the possibility to relax, meet or have lunch. Furthermore, we also offer:
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits such as group and hospitalization insurance, luncheon vouchers, company car, corporate restaurant,…
- An exciting position in an international company with a family atmosphere where people are at the center.
- You are part of a dynamic digital entrepreneurial team that is fast-growing and at the center of the transformation.
- You arrive in an innovative, progressive and technological environment.
- Numerous opportunities for personal development, among other things through permanent guidance and professional (internal/external) training courses.
- Fun afterworks and other optional events (e.g. TVH Kaffee)