The Release Manager is responsible for managing the complete software delivery lifecycle & follows up on all stages from the planning phase to the deployment phase through the development and testing phases at TVH.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicate release details and schedules to the Business as required.
- Forward plan the release windows and build the IT Release Calendar by working closely with different users and maintain a Release Calendar.
- Carrying out post implementation reviews (PIR).
- Attending regular Change Management Boards whenever required and conduct Change Assurance Board meetings internally to decide Go-No Go of changes
- Managing escalations to support the Release process
- Identify and mitigate risks that can affect release scope, quality, and schedule.
- Manage dependencies and co-ordinate releases across the different domains and various stakeholders.
- Ensuring Release work conforms to quality standards
- Carrying out quality checks and risk assessments on the individual components of a release like SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle) release control closures, change Implementation and verification task closures.
- Plan the release windows and cycles on organization level, across multiple business units
- Manage risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews
- Monitor and report progress along the way
- Work with Release Coordinators to understand impact of branches and code merges
- Continually work towards making improvements in the release process and tooling
- Maintain a release repository and manage key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists
- Research new software development, configuration management methodologies and technologies, and analyze their application to current configuration management needs
- Work with development to automate builds, quality assurance and software deployments, and to identify and resolve build or deployment problems
- Ensure that appropriate quality steps and approvals are adhered to prior to software releases
- Generate and publish software release builds and documentation
HOW TO SUCCEED / YOUR PROFILE
- Strong experience and commitment to deliver in Agile process highlighting change while accelerating delivery
- Strong knowledge of the ITIL framework especially change control processes
- Hands on experience with SDLC tools such as ServiceNow, Confluence, JIRA, or equivalent process tools
- Strong focus on change enablement, pace and sustainability at scale
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills with team culture
- Customer-focused in every aspect of the job
- Creative and analytical
- Able to work independently and collaboratively
- Willing to continue to learn and pickup new information quickly
- Highly motivated to work in a challenging environment
- Team player
- Strong in collaborating with application development (onshore and offshore)-, Infrastructure components- and business- people
- Proven communication skills in both technical and business language
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- A competitive salary with benefits such as meal vouchers, insurance, company car, ....
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance.
- 20 paid vacation days and 12 WTR days.
- An easily accessible work location, no traffic congestion.
- Lots of support and an encouraging team of co-workers.
- An infectious ‘We Are One’ can-do mentality.
- A people-centric culture where your fitness and mental well-being matter.
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and many in-house and external training courses.
- Hybrid work schedule
- Opportunities for professional development, including access to LinkedIn Learning and many in-house/external
- training courses
- Easily accessible office location (lease your e-bike through TVH!)
- On-site restaurant, café, fitness/social area, employee gardens and more.
- Sports facilities and lunch breaks in TVH Park, the company’s green zone.
PEOPLE ARE AT OUR HEART
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect,
kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome
differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a parts specialist for quality parts and accessories for material handling, industrial vehicles, and construction and
agricultural equipment. Working at TVH is opting for a company that excels as an international market leader and is well-
known for its unstoppable craving for innovation.
Maar je hoeft ons niet alleen op ons woord te geloven
Familieman / Kendoka / Foodie
Ieder nieuw project brengt nieuwe uitdagingen, leerpunten en groeikansen met zich mee. Dat past perfect bij mijn nieuwsgierigheid. Ik wil alles weten over ontdekkingen, uitvindingen en technologie bijvoorbeeld. En nieuwe talen leren, helpt me om met mensen uit verschillende culturen binnen TVH te connecteren.