As an Internal Sales Advisor, you are the major contact point for customers and prospects from the DACH region (Germany, Switzerland and Austria). Together with your colleagues, you ensure a further expansion of the customer portfolio in that specific German speaking region.
- You have both in- and outbound contacts with customers and prospects.
- You create offers and orders and follow these up actively: negotiating, arguing and promoting products.
- You register and deal with complaints and provide a good follow-up.
- You collaborate closely with the colleagues within your team.
- You offer commercial support to the representatives.
- You give guided tours to visiting customers.
- You identify needs of the prospects/customers and offer our products.
- You actively use promotions, actions, product of the week and help think about the elaboration of regional actions.
- You process replies from different departments within TVH and communicate these to the customer/prospect.
- You collect market info and pass this on to determine the positioning of the own products.
- Multiple years of relevant experience in a (technical-)commercial function.
- You are a strong relational sales agent focused on achieving results.
- You have a very good knowledge of German and a good knowledge of English (oral and written).
- You are a team player and can work independently.
- You are strong in outbound calling.
- You have an organisational mindset and you think along.
- You are very perseverant.
- You are strong in follow-up and administration.
- An exciting job within an international company with a family atmosphere where people are at the centre.
- You are part of a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued.
- An innovative, progressive and technical environment.
- Numerous opportunities for development, among other things through permanent guidance and professional (internal/external) training courses.
- A flexible work arrangement with attention for a good balance between work and private life.
- An attractive salary, supplemented with extralegal benefits such as a group and hospitalisation insurance, luncheon vouchers, company restaurant ...
- Time for work and fun thanks to the sports and party committee.
- A hybrid working environment with the possibility of working 3 days from home and 2 days in the office.
Rugbyfanaat / Vrijwilliger / Allemansvriend
Ik hou ervan om onze klanten te pleasen. Als key account manager mag ik dat doen voor een aantal van onze grootste klanten. Samen met mijn geweldige collega’s natuurlijk.
Ik kom overeen met mensen van allerlei slag. Vriendelijk zijn, spontaan en met vleugje humor helpen je daarbij.
Vader van 6 / Probleemoplosser / Kampeerliefhebber
Deze eigenschappen helpen me ook in mijn job. Ik luister altijd naar de noden van de klant en probeer vol enthousiasme hun zorgen weg te nemen en oplossingen te vinden. Ik hou van de diversiteit die daarbij komt kijken.