As Global Brand and Corporate Communication Manager you direct and support the
organization’s brand and corporate communications strategy. You are responsible for defining and managing the brand strategy of both TVH owned product and
Besides, you own the corporate communications strategy and you provide a wide range of
communications services (including public relations, reputation management, crisis
communication, …) to external audiences. These include current and potential customers,
regulators, the media and the communities in which we operate.
As a result the global brand and communication manager plays a crucial role in building and strengthening TVH's
reputation and brands.
● Manage the development of TVH brand strategy (for both corporate as product
brands) including brand key and brand identity, and monitor the execution of brand
communication and activities, in order to ensure that branding and communication
align with corporate branding position.
● Develop and manage corporate sponsorship strategy and activities to create a good
image to the public, and promote TVH social image.
● Develop and manage corporate communication strategy (including public relations,
reputation management and crisis communication) to grow share of voice and
● Drive brand and communication related projects . Monitoring, measuring and
reporting on the performance of branding and communication in order to implement a
branding strategy as efficiently as possible.
● Coach and develop cross- functional team in order to use and develop the
competences, skills and knowhow optimally and to work as a well-functioning
● Report to the Global Brand and Customer Experience Manager.
● Master degree (by preference in marketing, communication, … ) or equivalent with
min 5 years of relevant experience
● Experience with brand management related concepts (brand portfolio management,
brand positioning, brand key, style guide, tone of voice,…)
● Experience with corporate management related concepts (crisis communication, story
● Skilled in project, change and people management
● Able to think on strategic level and translate to operational requirements and planning
● Natural connector with ability to build and maintain relationships both internally and
● Effective communication, ability to use tact and professionalism stress, ability to adapt
and respond to difficult questions and issues
● Excellent writing skills, and ability to convey our ‘voice’
● Autonomous, proactive, pragmatic and goal oriented personality
● Ability to work in fast paced international environment
● Fluent in Dutch and English
● An exciting role in an international company with a people-centric company culture
● The chance to become part of a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship
● Numerous opportunities for personal development, amongst others through guidance,
access to Linkedin Learning and many training courses
● Flexible working hours with attention to a healthy work-life balance and with the
possibility to work from home
● An attractive salary package with extralegal benefits such as meal vouchers,
insurance, company car, corporate restaurant and with 20 paid holidays and 12
working time reduction days
● Lunch breaks and sports facilities in the TVH Park (the company’s) green zone
● Fun afterworks and other optional events (e.g. TVH Kaffee)