Each day at TVH we work hard to achieve our challenging goals. But for us it is also important to take a close look at our reputation and integrity. That is why our Compliance team ensures that our business adheres to all external rules and internal controls.
Your role and responsibilities
Are you now working in international transport- or logistics environment and are you interested in deepening your knowledge on customs and trade compliance topics?
Are you motivated to create excellent customer service by providing assistance to internal and external stakeholders?
Then you might be our new Customs & Trade Compliance Advisor!
Your core activities:
- You help to create a compliant culture aligned with applicable legislative and stakeholder requirements.
- You assist in the monitoring and reporting of the effectiveness of measures in meeting TVH customs and trade compliance requirements.
- You evaluate TVH’s exposure to risks related to these requirements in order to detect compliance weaknesses.
- You handle day to day enquiries related to import- and export customs declarations.
- You provide advice on several international trade topics such as the use of incoterms, origin, generalized nomenclature, customs licenses, …
- You provide support to internal and external sales and procurement teams in regards to the TVH export control policy.
- You assist in training and teaching of TVH staff in regards to customs and trade compliance requirements applying to their day to day work in order to ensure proper management of compliance risks
- You Maintain current and build new knowledge of in scope trade and customs compliance measures, regulations and/or standards
Your profile / How to succeed
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent by experience.
- First experience in transport of compliance.
- Fluent in English & good knowledge of Dutch (spoken & written).
- Good knowledge of the functioning of processes and procedures.
- Knowledge of risk, internal control, internal audit and monitoring techniques is considered a plus.
- Any certificates are considered is a plus.
- Min. 2 - 3 years of experience.
What's in it for you / Offer
- A competitive salary with benefits such as meal vouchers and different insurances, bonus, net allowance.
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance (possibility for home-office).
- 20 paid vacation days and 12 WTR days.
- An easily accessible work location, no traffic congestion, Lease your e-bike through TVH, Lots of support and an encouraging team of co-workers.
- An infectious ‘We Are One’ can-do mentality.
- A people culture where your fitness and mental well-being matters.
- Healthy lunches and weekly fruit days in our on-site TVH restaurant.
- Lunch breaks and sports facilities in TVH Park, the company’s green zone.
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and many in-house and external training courses.
- Fun after-works and other great events.
People are at our heart
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect,
kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome differences
and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a parts specialist for quality parts and accessories for material handling, industrial vehicles, and construction and
agricultural equipment. Working at TVH is opting for a company that excels as an international market leader and is well-
known for its unstoppable craving for innovation.