Join our new dynamic "Risk department" and help the organisation bring their operations & finance under control by identifying risks and helping the management remediate these risks.
A new position as "Business Risk Process Advisor" (Location in Waregem/Belgium)
As "Business Risk Process Advisor" Conduct assessments of operational, financial or business risks in various types of industries.
Identify, develop and test internal control measures to ensure that our business processes are efficient, effective and compliant.
Improve or develop management and operational reporting to monitor processes and risks.
Developing operational and financial models and simulations to analyse the impact of risks on the organisation.
Facilitate change for the organisation and advise on ways of improving their decision making, organisational structure, operational processes, financial analysis, related risk management and internal control environment.
● You hold a Master’s or Bachelor's degree in Finance / Accounting
● You have min. 1 - 2 years of working experience in two or more of the following areas: internal controls, business risk controlling, financial controlling, external/internal audit
● You are a keen learner, have a “can do” attitude and like challenges
● You are fluent in Dutch and English (spoken & written) French is a plus
● You are interested in business process understanding, are not afraid to challenge the status quo and to make recommendations
● You can demonstrate analytical skills to understand and challenge processes and to be able to advice on risk management and control implementation
A competitive salary with benefits such as meal vouchers and insurance
Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance (possibility for some days at home-office)
20 paid vacation days and 12 WTR days
An easily accessible work location, no traffic congestion
Lots of support and an encouraging team of co-workers
An infectious ‘We Are One’ can-do mentality
A people-centric culture where your fitness and mental well-being matter
Healthy lunches and weekly fruit days
Lunch breaks and sports facilities in TVH Park, the company’s green zone
Access to LinkedIn Learning and many in-house and external training courses
Fun after-works and other optional events