Your role and responsibilities
As a Revenue Optimization Analyst, you will be responsible for determining the pricing strategy in your regions and monitoring the margin when deviations are necessary.
Your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Together with the General Managers of the regions concerned, you will develop actions to shape, build and optimise the pricing strategy.
- In cooperation with Market Intelligence, you gather, process and analyse relevant information in order to take actions to optimise the pricing on this basis.
- You determine the right sales price and conditions for the assigned region and/or branch.
- You handle ad hoc pricing requests from sellers, purchasers, representatives and branches to inform the customer of the correct price as soon as possible.
- You advise the Pricing Assistants and the Corporate Pricing Analysts.
- You keep your professional knowledge up to date and follow regular internal training courses.
How to succeed / Your profile
- You have strong analytical and logical thinking skills, and a commercial attitude.
- You have a Master's degree in economics or equivalent through experience.
- You have a very good knowledge English. Knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
- You work independently and take initiative.
- You are a communicative team player who is flexible and proactive.
- You are structured, PC-minded and accurate.
What's in it for you
- An exciting role in a fast growing international company with a people-centric company culture.
- The chance to become part of a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued.
- Numerous opportunities for personal development, amongst others through guidance, access to Linkedin Learning and many training courses.
- Flexible working hours with attention to a healthy work-life balance and with the possibility to work from home.
- An attractive salary package with extralegal benefits such as meal vouchers, insurances, corporate restaurant and with 20 paid holidays and 12 working time reduction days.
- Lunch breaks and sports facilities in the TVH Park (the company’s) green zone.
- Fun after-works and other optional events (e.g. TVH Kaffee).
People are at our heart
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect, kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a parts specialist for quality parts and accessories for material handling, industrial vehicles, and construction and agricultural equipment. Working at TVH is opting for a company that excels as an international market leader and is well-known for its unstoppable craving for innovation.
Rugbyfanaat / Vrijwilliger / Allemansvriend
Ik hou ervan om onze klanten te pleasen. Als key account manager mag ik dat doen voor een aantal van onze grootste klanten. Samen met mijn geweldige collega’s natuurlijk.
Ik kom overeen met mensen van allerlei slag. Vriendelijk zijn, spontaan en met vleugje humor helpen je daarbij.
Vader van 6 / Probleemoplosser / Kampeerliefhebber
Deze eigenschappen helpen me ook in mijn job. Ik luister altijd naar de noden van de klant en probeer vol enthousiasme hun zorgen weg te nemen en oplossingen te vinden. Ik hou van de diversiteit die daarbij komt kijken.