Your role and responsibilities
As a master data specialist you have a deep understanding of the business processes. You maintain the master data (CRUD processes) for the master data objects and entities you and your colleagues are responsible for.
- When handling review requests pertaining to master data objects and conditional master data objects during the onboarding process, it is imperative to conduct a thorough analysis and quality checks in accordance with established master data standards, policies, and best practices across both TVH's internal and external data landscape.
- You take daily responsibility in the Master data domain and entity lifecycle management processes by actively participating in or executing tasks related to master data creation, updates, and data activation/deactivation.
- You will strive for "first-time right" outcomes by adhering to the appropriate template definitions and workflow activation, including approval procedures and diligent follow-up.
- Initiating actions to improve data quality and enhance data as required by both internal and external requirements.
- Prioritizing tasks based on business requirements and provide ad hoc project analysis support
- Perform necessary actions to enrich item data in the parts data component (LINK) and other systems
- Facilitate data syndication with second and third parties by ensuring alignment, data mapping, data transformation, and data loading are executed effectively.
- You will serve as a gatekeeper of the master data domain
- You will support the business in the timely created – updated master data objects while safeguarding data integrity, compliance, efficiency, and accessibility.
How to succeed/your profile
- You preferably have a bachelor degree with an economic or IT related background
- You can look back at a minimum of 3 years’ experience in data management
- Preferably you have knowledge of SQL and spreadsheet features like VLOOKUP and Pivot tables
- You can at all times maintain the master data overview of your domain/entity and make the necessary connections.
- You are decisive, analytical, result-oriented, eager to learn and driven to get things done.
- You are able to multitask and are a creative problem-solver.
- You have strong organizational skills, are able to meet deadlines, and have excellent communication skills.
- You are a team player and are able to build relationships.
- Given the global scope of the position, you have a good understanding of Dutch and English
What's in it for you
- An exciting position in an international company with a family atmosphere where people are at the center.
- You are part of a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued.
- You arrive in an innovative, progressive and technical environment.
- Numerous opportunities for personal development, including LinkedIn Learning and many in-house/external training courses
- A flexible work arrangement with attention for a good balance between work and private life and a hybrid work schedule.
- An attractive salary package with extralegal benefits such as a group and hospitalization insurance, luncheon vouchers, corporate restaurant, bike lease, sport facilities ...
People are at our heart
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect, kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a parts specialist for quality parts and accessories for material handling, industrial vehicles, and construction and agricultural equipment. Working at TVH is opting for a company that excels as an international market leader and is well-known for its unstoppable craving for innovation.
Maar je hoeft ons niet alleen op ons woord te geloven
Familieman / Kendoka / Foodie
Ieder nieuw project brengt nieuwe uitdagingen, leerpunten en groeikansen met zich mee. Dat past perfect bij mijn nieuwsgierigheid. Ik wil alles weten over ontdekkingen, uitvindingen en technologie bijvoorbeeld. En nieuwe talen leren, helpt me om met mensen uit verschillende culturen binnen TVH te connecteren.