Your role and responsibilities
In the role of Market Intelligence Analyst you are responsible for coordinating, supporting and elaborating all MI activities on a global scale within TVH Parts in order to strengthen the company’s position in all markets. You coordinate projects regarding competitive intelligence to optimize market knowledge and data as well as market positioning.
Your core responsibilities are among others:
- Mapping global competitive landscapes and making sure the necessary information and data is in place to further strengthen our competitive position.
- Containing a close follow up on our key competitors to provide input towards Purchase, Marketing, Sales, Mergers & Acquisitions and other internal stakeholders.
- Spot & follow-up the market trends & evolutions by monitoring competitive behaviour, relations and actions.
- Work closely together with the Competitive Intelligence team in order to collect data and information.
- Performing in-depth market analysis by comparing and aligning on pricing, branding, quality, USP’s, ...
- Building and maintaining a strong network of internal and external contacts.
How to succeed / Your profile
- Master degree (applied economics, business administration, ...) or equivalent by experience.
- Fluent English, written and verbal. Dutch is a plus.
- Outstanding analytical skills combined with a proactive approach.
- Excel wizard with the need to work accurately.
- Communicative with a persuasive skill set.
- Initiating and persistent.
- Discreetly with confidential information.
What's in it for you
- An exciting role in a fast growing international company with a people-centric company culture.
- The chance to become part of a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued.
- Numerous opportunities for personal development, amongst others through guidance, access to Linkedin Learning and many training courses.
- Flexible working hours with attention to a healthy work-life balance and with the possibility to work from home.
- An attractive salary package with extralegal benefits such as company car, meal vouchers, insurances, corporate restaurant and with 20 paid holidays and 12 working time reduction days.
- Lunch breaks and sports facilities in the TVH Park (the company’s) green zone.
- Fun after-works and other optional events (e.g. TVH Kaffee).
People are at our heart
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect, kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a parts specialist for quality parts and accessories for material handling, industrial vehicles, and construction and agricultural equipment. Working at TVH is opting for a company that excels as an international market leader and is well-known for its unstoppable craving for innovation.
Rugbyfanaat / Vrijwilliger / Allemansvriend
Ik hou ervan om onze klanten te pleasen. Als key account manager mag ik dat doen voor een aantal van onze grootste klanten. Samen met mijn geweldige collega’s natuurlijk.
Ik kom overeen met mensen van allerlei slag. Vriendelijk zijn, spontaan en met vleugje humor helpen je daarbij.
Vader van 6 / Probleemoplosser / Kampeerliefhebber
Deze eigenschappen helpen me ook in mijn job. Ik luister altijd naar de noden van de klant en probeer vol enthousiasme hun zorgen weg te nemen en oplossingen te vinden. Ik hou van de diversiteit die daarbij komt kijken.