Your role and responsibilities
In the role of Global Pricing Analyst, you are responsible for the coordination and development of system optimisations and integrations geared to our pricing tool.
Your role will include the following responsibilities:
- The elaboration and implementation of various global pricing projects, worldwide.
- Proposing system adaptations and monitoring their implementation to ensure optimal use of the pricing tool.
- Collecting data, mapping and analysing facts and figures (sales, margin, lost sales etc.) and processing this information in a global pricing report.
- Training and supporting pricing colleagues within TVH Group.
- Acting as an internal consultant through frequent communication with the pricing teams worldwide and stakeholders in other teams.
How to succeed / Your profile
- You have a Master's degree in economics or equivalent through experience.
- You have strong analytical skills and like to work in a structured way.
- You have a very good knowledge English. Knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
- You are highly critical and possess strong powers of persuasion.
- You have experience in an agile environment, and experience with pricing and/or BI tools is a big plus.
- You have an open and optimistic character, working smoothly with diverse personalities.
What's in it for you
- An exciting role in a fast growing international company with a people-centric company culture.
- The chance to become part of a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued.
- Numerous opportunities for personal development, amongst others through guidance, access to Linkedin Learning and many training courses.
- Flexible working hours with attention to a healthy work-life balance and with the possibility to work from home.
- An attractive salary package with extralegal benefits such as company car, meal vouchers, insurances, corporate restaurant and with 20 paid holidays and 12 working time reduction days.
- Lunch breaks and sports facilities in the TVH Park (the company’s) green zone.
- Fun after-works and other optional events (e.g. TVH Kaffee).
People are at our heart
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect, kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a parts specialist for quality parts and accessories for material handling, industrial vehicles, and construction and agricultural equipment. Working at TVH is opting for a company that excels as an international market leader and is well-known for its unstoppable craving for innovation.
Rugbyfanaat / Vrijwilliger / Allemansvriend
Ik hou ervan om onze klanten te pleasen. Als key account manager mag ik dat doen voor een aantal van onze grootste klanten. Samen met mijn geweldige collega’s natuurlijk.
Ik kom overeen met mensen van allerlei slag. Vriendelijk zijn, spontaan en met vleugje humor helpen je daarbij.
Vader van 6 / Probleemoplosser / Kampeerliefhebber
Deze eigenschappen helpen me ook in mijn job. Ik luister altijd naar de noden van de klant en probeer vol enthousiasme hun zorgen weg te nemen en oplossingen te vinden. Ik hou van de diversiteit die daarbij komt kijken.