Your role and responsibilities
As a Business Change Management Expert, primary responsibility will be leading the change management strategies and activities. This way you will maximize employee adoption, develop change leadership behavior, and influence and steer on the overall project results and outcome.
- You will lead the change management activities within a project or a program framework by using a structured methodology.
- You will design change adoption plans such as communication plan, sponsorship roadmap, training plan, coaching plan & resistance management plan & you will manage the execution of those plans.
- You will make sure the impact of communication & adoption activities is followed up by staying close to different (business) stakeholders.
- You will design training plans & lead training efforts during the project roll-out.
- You will coach, influence & steer project teams, (senior) business leaders on the importance & deliverables of the change project or their project sponsorship role.
How to succeed / your profile
- Master degree or equivalent by experience;
- +3 years of experience in change management & a solid understanding of how people go through a change & the change processes.
- Strong familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Substantial experience with (global) change or adoption programs
- Facilitate executive level meetings to surface and resolve sensitive issues and drive alignment
- Experience working with global teams
- Experience leading multiple projects and supporting various business initiatives
- Certification in Prosci’s ADKAR methodology is a plus
What's in it for you
- A competitive salary with benefits such as meal vouchers, a company car and insurance.
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance.
- 20 paid vacation days and 12 WTR days.
- An easily accessible work location, no traffic congestion.
- Lots of support and an encouraging team of co-workers.
- An infectious ‘We Are One’ can-do mentality.
- A people-centric culture where your fitness and mental well-being matter.
- Healthy lunches and weekly fruit days.
- Lunch breaks and sports facilities in TVH Park, the company’s green zone.
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and many in-house and external training courses.
- Fun afterworks and other optional events (e.g. TVH Kaffee).
People are at our heart
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect, kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a parts specialist for quality parts and accessories for material handling, industrial vehicles, and construction and agricultural equipment. Working at TVH is opting for a company that excels as an international market leader and is well-known for its unstoppable craving for innovation.