As Integrated Campaign Lead, you are responsible for the development, the roll out and the follow up of integrated campaigns of the MPA Equipment market.
Your responsibilities include the following:
- Gathering and documenting relevant market and customer insights on the target audience(s).
- Building a solid and extended network and positive professional relationships in the market you’re responsible for.
- Identifying the ideal total solution offering for your machinery equipment type.
- Defining the goals for campaigns and programmes. And getting endorsement of the internal stakeholders in order to have cross-departemental alignment and agreement on clear targets.
- Creating activation plans and getting buy-in of the various stakeholders and contributors in order to deliver the campaigns and programmes according to the goals.
- Developing, implementing and managing customer centric omnichannel marketing campaigns.
- Informing Field Marketing about campaign plans and supporting the Regional Field Marketers with the roll out of the integrated campaigns in their respective regions.
- Following up on the return on marketing investment of your marketing actions, reporting, defining countermeasures and celebrating successes.
- Providing leadership, coaching and day to day follow-up to the Copywriter and the Creative Art Specialist.
- You have a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent by experience. You have at least 5 years of marketing experience. Experience in a technical environment and/or creative agency is a plus.
- You have a very good knowledge of English. Knowledge of Dutch, French and German are a plus. You have excellent communication skills.
- You are good in coaching and motivating people, experience in managing team members is a plus.
- You have knowledge of and proven experience in multichannel campaigns and with digital marketing. You have a track record in implementation of marketing actions and tools and segmentations.
- You have knowledge of marketing automation and project management tools. You also have proficient skills in MS Office and Google.
- You have strong project management skills and good storytelling skills.
- You have proficient skills in data analysis and interpretation.
- You are stress-resistant and have good prioritising and organising skills.
- You have a high sense of ownership and take initiative. You are decisive and can react quickly and effectively.
- You are a team player but can also work independently.
- A competitive salary with benefits such as meal vouchers and insurance
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance
- 20 paid vacation days and 12 WTR days
- An easily accessible work location (but remote work is also possible)
- A people-centric culture where your fitness and mental well-being matter
- Healthy lunches and weekly fruit days.
- Lunch breaks and sports facilities in TVH Park, the company's green zone
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and many in-house (and external) training courses
- Fun afterworks and other optional events (e.g. TVH Kaffee)
RecruiterDebbie Van de Woestyne