To ensure the further growth of the Strategy Team, TVH Parts is looking to attract a Strategy Manager.
As part of our Corporate Development Department you act as an internal consultant, working with top management, helping them in informed decision taking.
You take on a central role in the realisation of the global strategic multi-year plan through supporting projects that are most critical to the value of the company.
Your key responsibilities:
- You coordinate the development and execution of a number of strategic exercises. For this, you liaise with internal and external stakeholders globally to ensure an efficient collaboration on a strategic level;
- You advise key decision makers in making strategic choices through a broad range of quantitative and qualitative analyses;
- You provide thought leadership and contribute to expanding the knowledge base within the team, including new methods, techniques and criteria for developing strategy analysis and recommendations;
- Strong academic record, including a degree in a relevant field;
- At least 5-8 years’ experience in strategy consultancy, industry research or in a corporate strategy environment;
- You have a strong analytical and conceptual mind to define well-prepared business proposals;
- You think in scenarios and see patterns in complex situations. You are constantly looking for best practices.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch;
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and conviction power;
- You are willing to travel.
This is working at TVH:
- A competitive salary with benefits such as meal vouchers and insurance
- Flexible working hours, home working and a healthy work-life balance
- 20 paid vacation days and 12 WTR days
- An easily accessible work location (but remote work is also possible)
- A people-centric culture where your fitness and mental well-being matter
- Lunch breaks and sports facilities in TVH Park, the company's green zone
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and many in-house (and external) training courses
- Fun afterworks and other optional events (e.g. TVH Kaffee)