Your role and responsibilities
As "Business Risk Process Advisor" conduct assessments of operational, financial or business risks in various types of industries.
Identify, develop and test internal control measures to ensure that our business processes are efficient, effective and compliant.
Improve or develop management and operational reporting to monitor processes and risks.
Developing operational and financial models and simulations to analyse the impact of risks on the organisation.
Facilitate change for the organisation and advise on ways of improving their decision making, organisational structure, operational processes, financial analysis, related risk management and internal control environment.
Your profile / How to succeed
- You hold a Master’s or Bachelor's degree in Finance / Accounting.
- You have min. 1 - 2 years of working experience in two or more of the following areas: internal controls, business risk controlling, financial controlling, external/internal audit.
- You are a keen learner, have a “can do” attitude and like challenges.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English (spoken & written) French is a plus.
- You are interested in business process understanding, are not afraid to challenge the status quo and to make recommendations.
- You can demonstrate analytical skills to understand and challenge processes and to be able to advice on risk management and control implementation.
What's in in for you
- A competitive salary with benefits such as meal vouchers and different insurances, bonus, net allowance
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance (possibility for home-office)
- 20 paid vacation days and 12 WTR days
- An easily accessible work location, no traffic congestion, Lease your e-bike through TVH, Lots of support and an encouraging team of co-workers
- An infectious ‘We Are One’ can-do mentality
- A people culture where your fitness and mental well-being matters
- Healthy lunches and weekly fruit days in our on-site TVH restaurant
- Lunch breaks and sports facilities in TVH Park, the company’s green zone
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and many in-house and external training courses
- Fun after-works and other great events
People are at our heart
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect,
kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome differences
and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a parts specialist for quality parts and accessories for material handling, industrial vehicles, and construction and
agricultural equipment. Working at TVH is opting for a company that excels as an international market leader and is well-
known for its unstoppable craving for innovation.