Your role and responsibilities
As a Revenue Optimization Analyst, you will be responsible for determining the pricing strategy in your regions and monitoring the margin when deviations are necessary.
Your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Together with the General Managers of the regions concerned, you will develop actions to shape, build and optimise the pricing strategy.
- In cooperation with Market Intelligence, you gather, process and analyse relevant information in order to take actions to optimise the pricing on this basis.
- You determine the right sales price and conditions for the assigned region and/or branch.
- You handle ad hoc pricing requests from sellers, purchasers, representatives and branches to inform the customer of the correct price as soon as possible.
- You advise the Pricing Assistants and the Corporate Pricing Analysts.
- You keep your professional knowledge up to date and follow regular internal training courses.
How to succeed / Your profile
- You have strong analytical and logical thinking skills, and a commercial attitude.
- You have a Master's degree in economics or equivalent through experience.
- You have a very good knowledge English. Knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
- You work independently and take initiative.
- You are a communicative team player who is flexible and proactive.
- You are structured, PC-minded and accurate.
What's in it for you
- An exciting role in a fast growing international company with a people-centric company culture.
- The chance to become part of a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued.
- Numerous opportunities for personal development, amongst others through guidance, access to Linkedin Learning and many training courses.
- Flexible working hours with attention to a healthy work-life balance and with the possibility to work from home.
- An attractive salary package with extralegal benefits such as meal vouchers, insurances, corporate restaurant and with 20 paid holidays and 12 working time reduction days.
- Lunch breaks and sports facilities in the TVH Park (the company’s) green zone.
- Fun after-works and other optional events (e.g. TVH Kaffee).
People are at our heart
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect, kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a parts specialist for quality parts and accessories for material handling, industrial vehicles, and construction and agricultural equipment. Working at TVH is opting for a company that excels as an international market leader and is well-known for its unstoppable craving for innovation.
Father of 6 / Problem solver / Camping lover
These characteristics also help me in my job. I am always open to listen to the customers’ needs and am eager to take away their troubles and find solutions. I love the diversity that comes with it.
Rugby fanatic / Volunteer / Everybody's friend
I love to please customers. As a key account manager I look after some of our biggest customers. Together with the great people I get to work with of course.
I get along with people from all walks of life. Being friendly, outgoing and using a sense of humour works miracles.