Regional Sales Manager - Northeastern Territory
Full-time | Sales - SSI | Location – Northeastern Territory US
Manage a sales territory through developing and foster effective sales relationships and opportunities in assigned geographic territory in concert with overall company sales and marketing objectives. Manage quality and consistency of product and service delivery while successfully working in close collaboration with inside sales team to reach department and organizational goals.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage assigned sales territory to achieve sales objectives including developing building and foster effective customer relationships and sales opportunities
- Contact existing and prospective customers in person and via phone on a regular and consistent basis to develop and build strong relationships with key personnel within target customer base and present all appropriate global products and services
- Obtain and submit orders, establish new accounts and service existing accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule and referring to price lists, promotions, product literature and special quotations
- Train customer staff on use of SSI website and other sales tools features and functions
- Work to gather and use competitive market information to create sales opportunities and customer relationships
- Develop low value customers and develops new or inactive customer accounts
HOW TO SUCCEED
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four year college or university or a minimum of four years work experience in Inside or Outside Sales
- In addition to educational requirement, must possess a minimum of five years’ work experience performing a substantially similar role
- Must demonstrates a proven track record in providing exemplary customer service and consistently achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Demonstrates proficient understanding of the industrial lighting industry, parts, customers, suppliers and vendors
- Demonstrates a proven track record in customer relationship development and maintenance and meeting inside sales objectives and goals through effective customer relationship development
- Demonstrates proficient understanding and demonstrating sales techniques including cold calling, customer qualification and customer acquisition
- Sales experience in vehicle safety lighting and traffic control products
You’ll be part of a people-centric culture, where your well-being matters. Our comprehensive package offers standard benefits such as medical, dental, and vision, plus unique benefits such as our onsite health clinic and our incredible dollar for dollar 401(k) match up to 6%. At our HQ, there’s an on-site preschool, restaurant and where you can get active or enjoy our regular team get-togethers.
We also offer:
- Hybrid work schedule
- Opportunities for professional development, including access to LinkedIn Learning and many in-house/external training courses
PEOPLE ARE AT OUR HEART
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect, kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a global one stop shop for spare parts and accessories for forklift trucks, industrial equipment, and agricultural machinery.
Our 4600 colleagues are the strength, heart and soul of TVH. We are a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued, and innovation takes center stage.
Father of 6 / Problem solver / Camping lover
These characteristics also help me in my job. I am always open to listen to the customers’ needs and am eager to take away their troubles and find solutions. I love the diversity that comes with it.
Rugby fanatic / Volunteer / Everybody's friend
I love to please customers. As a key account manager I look after some of our biggest customers. Together with the great people I get to work with of course.
I get along with people from all walks of life. Being friendly, outgoing and using a sense of humour works miracles.