As the Product & Procurement (P&P) Compliance Teamleader, you are responsible to implement the product compliance directives and making sure the company meets all applicable legal product compliance rules.
Your role and responsibilities
Your role is divided into two main responsibilities: you’ll actively work on implementing product compliance directives and strategies while also leading a team of 3 direct reports.
Your core activities:
- Monitoring of relevant product compliance legislation and adjusting processes and procedures to make sure that these are up-to-date in the system and in conjunction with the latest legal requirements.
- Taking the lead in training and informing P&P colleagues of current product compliance requirements and making sure proper action are put in place to keep the knowledge level up to date.
- Acquiring and documenting the right knowledge to give advice on product conformity and compliance as support towards all P&P sub-functions.
- Verifying, composing and updating of different product certification documents.
- Continuously improving of the current processes making sure of a speedy and accurate service related to product compliance documents impacting customer service.
- Provide business insights and reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
- Preparation of documents for external audits (eg. AEO audit)
- In conjunction with Trade compliance, providing service by in-house and back office colleagues on collecting Country of Origin for both preferential and non-preferential proof.
- Steering and following-up the back office team on Country of Origin proof collection and other product compliance related data collection and enrichment process.
- Steering a team helping to manage and execute all tasks above.
Your profile / How to succeed
- Master's degree or equivalent by experience.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in compliance or in a related field.
- You are a strong persuasive communicator in English & Dutch (spoken & written).
- Having a good knowledge of the functioning of processes and procedures and your willingness to learn daily about our TVH processes will help you thrive.
- Knowledge of risk, internal control, internal audit and monitoring techniques is considered a plus.
- You are a connector, believe in building bridges and have a clear vison about compliance, which you can communicate clearly to different stakeholders on different levels.
- If you are less experienced in compliance, do know we have a separate Compliance Department whom can guide you when needed.
What's in it for you / Offer
- A competitive salary with benefits such as meal vouchers and different insurances, company car, net allowance.
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance (possibility for home-office).
- 20 paid vacation days and 12 WTR days.
- An easily accessible work location, no traffic congestion, Lease your e-bike through TVH, Lots of support and an encouraging team of co-workers.
- An infectious ‘We Are One’ can-do mentality.
- A people culture where your fitness and mental well-being matters.
- Healthy lunches and weekly fruit days in our on-site TVH restaurant.
- Lunch breaks and sports facilities in TVH Park, the company’s green zone.
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and many in-house and external training courses.
- Fun after-works and other great events.
People are at our heart
We value clarity, mutual respect, kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. TVH is a parts specialist for quality parts and accessories for material handling, industrial vehicles, and construction and agricultural equipment. Working at TVH is opting for a company that excels as an international market leader and is well- known for its unstoppable craving for innovation.
Father / Basketball Player and Coach / Golfer / Product Development
I love the trust, the people and the culture at TVH. We are all on the same mission and we help each other get there. And everyone’s opinion matters in this story. The people really make the difference over here.
GAMER / HIKER / HELPING FRIEND
I always try to be optimistic. A positive attitude makes all the difference. In my role I liaise a lot with colleagues from sales to warehouse and all in-between. Being able to help them is why I love my job.