As a Product Owner you envision what needs to be built for your product on a short and long term to enable the business strategy and support the IT strategy in terms of cybersecurity, quality days and enterprise architecture. . You translate that vision into a mission board, epics and user stories and set up a valid product metric. You determine this product vision and strategy in close collaboration with the business stakeholders, the Digital Product Manager and the COE managers. In order to gain a clear idea of the needs, you define the scope and analyze the impact of specific projects. You ensure that the product vision is clearly stated in the mission board and make sure the squad is working towards the set goals.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- By organizing sprint reviews and acting as a knowledge hub you facilitate the communication between the squad and the different stakeholders within the business and IT.
- You manage and prioritize the product and sprint backlog in order to build sprints according to the priorities in the mission board.
- You manage the product refinement meetings so the squad understands the why and what behind every epic.
- You actively take part in the different squad activities such as Daily Scrum, Refinement, Retrospective, ...
HOW TO SUCCEED / YOUR PROFILE
- You hold a Masters Degree in IT, Business Economics of equivalent by experience.
- You can rely on a minimum of five years of experience in IT service delivery and have in-depth knowledge of business processes (e.g. Sales, Marketing, R&D,...).
- You have experience with technology roadmapping and strategic development. You understand the key financial drivers and dynamics related to growth and revenue goals of an organisation.
- You have strong people skills and have excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- You are used to working under pressure and take on a flexible attitude.
- You have a good sense of responsibility and initiative.
- You are a problem solver who is driven by results.
- You are a fluent English speaker.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- A competitive salary with benefits such as meal vouchers, insurance, company car, ....
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance.
- 20 paid vacation days and 12 WTR days.
- An easily accessible work location, no traffic congestion.
- Lots of support and an encouraging team of co-workers.
- An infectious ‘We Are One’ can-do mentality.
- A people-centric culture where your fitness and mental well-being matter.
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and many in-house and external training courses.
- Hybrid work schedule
- Opportunities for professional development, including access to LinkedIn Learning and many in-house/external training courses
- Easily accessible office location (lease your e-bike through TVH!)
- On-site restaurant, café, pre-school, fitness/social area, employee gardens and more.
- Sports facilities and lunch breaks in TVH Park, the company’s green zone.
PEOPLE ARE AT OUR HEART
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect,
kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome
differences and celebrate new ideas
TVH is a parts specialist for quality parts and accessories for material handling, industrial vehicles, and construction and
agricultural equipment. Working at TVH is opting for a company that excels as an international market leader and is well-
known for its unstoppable craving for innovation.
But don’t just take our word for it
Family man / Kendoka / Foodie / Data domain expert
Every new project brings new challenges, learnings and opportunities to grow. That fits in with my general curiosity. I want to know all about discoveries, inventions and technology for example. And learning new languages helps me to connect with people across cultures throughout TVH.