TVH is seeking a Product Owner - Manufacturing to join our team in Olathe, KS. As the Product Owner you will use your Manufacturing Systems / ERP knowledge, logical thinking to work with business stakeholders to support the development and delivery of Manufacturing products (solutions and services).
- Planning and prioritization: Take an active role in the end-to-end Manufacturing Product Delivery Process (business understanding, requirements gathering and alignment, demand in-take and prioritization, development and delivery, implementation and rollout, continuous value delivery and monitoring). Manage and plan the pipeline of work based on the framework to ensure clarity for all stakeholders and effective delivery.
- Stakeholder management: You will influence and inspire multiple stakeholders in different functions and TVH organizations to change ways of working and to ensure resources are made available. You will learn quickly and be able to reassure stakeholders that you understand their business, their concerns and bring them value via Manufacturing Products such that everyone is a partner in the change.
- Business Requirements: Work with stakeholders to gain an understanding of business requirements. You will follow best practices to ensure user stories are detailed and contain the required information and acceptance criteria (Definition of Ready and Definition of Done) to support development.
- Product Backlog Management and Delivery: Use your understanding of business priorities to keep an up-to-date product backlog and ensure the correct items are prioritized for development. In collaboration with the scrum team, you will support mission board generation and sprint activities, ensuring that the content of each sprint is prepared and understood by the team. You will be an active part of the scrum team, and support the development process, providing requirements clarification and business direction.
- Testing: Support the design and implementation of an end-to-end test strategy ensuring test coverage is both complete and efficient, working with business and analytics stakeholders to both plan and execute user acceptance testing.
- Implementation & Rollout Planning: Work with business and IT stakeholders to effectively plan the rollout, training and business support required to ensure a smooth planned implementation which enables benefits rapidly while minimizing any negative disruption to the business.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment to achieve balanced scorecard objectives
- Work professionally and in a positive and respectful manner with other TVH departments
- Understand TVH’s Mission, Vision, Values, and culture
- Travel to meet with business stakeholders is foreseen as a requirement of the job up to 15%
Knowledge, Education & Skills
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Business or equivalent experience
- Deep experience with Manufacturing processes and technology such as ERP Systems (such as Oracle, Epicor) and Implementation, Product Management
- Proven history building relationships, leading teams and working collaboratively in the successful delivery of manufacturing products in complex, matrixed, geographically dispersed, changing environments
- Strong business acumen; including proficient understanding of the key financial drivers and dynamics related to growth and an organization’s revenue goals
- Flexibility, drive, and a proven ability to solve problems and meet business needs, obtaining timely and quality results
- Interpersonal and relationship skills, adept at managing and influencing a wide range of stakeholders and communicating effectively both verbally and in writing
- An understanding of agile and how to manage a product backlog (Agile/Scrum certification is a plus)
- Team Player – in particular used to working across boundaries and with multicultural teams
- Proactive attitude and approach
- Challenging and analytical – not afraid to recommend new opportunities to optimize business performance
- Confidence, drive, resilience, and energy
- Demonstrated desire and commitment to promote and share the TVH mission, vision, values, and culture
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 15%
Why you’ll love TVH
Purpose Driven: TVH is a purpose driven organization, we Keep You Going and Growing.
Career Advancement: We have job levels and career paths established for all our warehouse positions and TVH is committed to filing a minimum 33% of our open positions each year with internal candidates.
Benefits: In addition to our onsite preschool & free Health Clinic, we offer 5 BCBS medical plans to choose from, Vision, Dental, Company paid Short & Long Term Disability & Basic Life Insurance, a 401(k) plan with a 6% company match, employee discounts and more.
Employee Centered: TVH also offers a variety of employee centered benefits as part of our wellness programming including an onsite gym, chiropractor, masseuse, as well as educational and recreational programs throughout the year.
TVH is a dynamic, successful international company with a clear vision on customer & employee centricity. We are passionate about fostering a challenging & rewarding environment for our employees which promotes teamwork, growth & development, creativity and initiative. Visit our careers page to learn more about the unique benefits offered by TVH, and take our virtual tour.
Start the Conversation
Apply Now! TVH is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity. We look to create an inclusive environment that challenges, inspires, rewards and transforms our team to be the best of the best.
But don’t just take our word for it
Family man / Kendoka / Foodie / Data domain expert
Every new project brings new challenges, learnings and opportunities to grow. That fits in with my general curiosity. I want to know all about discoveries, inventions and technology for example. And learning new languages helps me to connect with people across cultures throughout TVH.