As the Product Owner you will use your analytics and business knowledge, logical thinking to work with business stakeholders to support the development and delivery of CRM products (solutions and services).
- Responsible for the creation of the mission board containing priority projects, status, deadline and metrics in collaboration with the business stakeholders in order to have a clear product roadmap and ensure transparent reporting towards the squad and the business stakeholders
- Organize Sprint Reviews and act as a knowledge hub and a proxy of the business in the squad in order to facilitate the communication between the squad (or any possible IT stakeholder) and the business.
- Manage and prioritize the product and sprint backlog in order to build sprints according to the priorities in the mission board.
- Manage the product refinement meetings in order to clarify to the squad the why and what behind every user story or epic.
- Detail the functional specifications, documentation and acceptance criteria in order to deliver a user story that meets the definition of ready and can be used by the development team
- Assist the project leader/program manager in the functional area by providing follow-up and guidance of programming and implementation of new or modified programs or applications so as to guarantee a fluent execution of the product roadmap/project
- Update and maintain professional knowledge and demonstrate up-to-date expertise on the company processes within the assigned functional domain in order to do profound research and recommend solutions and improvements for the benefit of the organization.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment to achieve balanced scorecard objectives
- Work professionally and in a positive and respectful manner with other TVH departments
- Understand TVH’s Mission, Vision, Values, and culture
Why you’ll love TVH
Purpose Driven: TVH is a purpose driven organization, we Keep You Going and Growing.
Career Advancement: We have job levels and career paths established for all our warehouse positions and TVH is committed to filing a minimum 33% of our open positions each year with internal candidates.
Benefits: In addition to our onsite preschool & free Health Clinic, we offer 5 BCBS medical plans to choose from, Vision, Dental, Company paid Short & Long Term Disability & Basic Life Insurance, a 401(k) plan with a 6% company match, employee discounts and more.
Employee Centered: TVH also offers a variety of employee centered benefits as part of our wellness programming including an onsite gym, chiropractor, masseuse, as well as educational and recreational programs throughout the year.
TVH is a dynamic, successful international company with a clear vision on customer & employee centricity. We are passionate about fostering a challenging & rewarding environment for our employees which promotes teamwork, growth & development, creativity and initiative. Visit our careers page to learn more about the unique benefits offered by TVH, and take our virtual tour.
Start the Conversation
Apply Now! TVH is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity. We look to create an inclusive environment that challenges, inspires, rewards and transforms our team to be the best of the best.
But don’t just take our word for it
Family man / Kendoka / Foodie / Data domain expert
Every new project brings new challenges, learnings and opportunities to grow. That fits in with my general curiosity. I want to know all about discoveries, inventions and technology for example. And learning new languages helps me to connect with people across cultures throughout TVH.