Full-time | Marketing | Location – Olathe, KS, 66022
Use your experience managing marketing, advertising and corporate communication, staff, projects, programs, and strategies.
Ensure development and execution of corporate marketing, communication and advertising strategies and programs towards achievement of marketing and project timeline goals and objectives and consistency with company branding and communication standards.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Manage activities, events, projects and teams in advertising, marketing, and corporate communication staff including:
- Manage marketing, communications and advertising initiatives and programs focused on increasing brand recognition, sales volume and customer relationship development
- Guide team members in delivery of marketing, communications and advertising initiatives and programs
- Ensure oversight and accountability for staff overtime, ensuring appropriate staffing levels for meeting departmental objectives
- Mentor and develop management staff for future leadership roles within TVH and other areas of the business
- Ensure assignment and execution of all marketing and advertising projects through effective use of project management software
- Ensure consistency in all internal and external company communications, promotions, websites, and corporate printed materials
- Ensure information and branding on company internal and external websites and social media is current and accurate through collaboration with Sales, Operations, Materials, and other departments across the organization in the maintenance and updates to company external and internal websites
- Provide oversight and ensure effective scheduling, coordination, set up and execution of TVH’s participation in trade shows
- Collaborate closely with Sales team and department leaders across TVH Americas to ensure a cohesive, positive customer experience
- Ensures reporting and analysis of marketing and advertising web presence, social media, and promotions and provides to departmental and executive management
- Collaborate and share best practices with other global Marketing, Corporate Communication and Advertising leaders
- Partner with Human Resources in the management of talent acquisition, talent management, talent development, and compensation
- Identify, develop, maintain and report key metrics for measuring performance of areas of accountability and ensure consistency and accuracy in metrics reported
- Ensure communication and cooperation with and between other departments and locations across TVH Parts Co. – Americas and globally
- Serve as a positive leadership role model for all employees in a manner consistent with the company’s mission statement, vision and values
HOW TO SUCCEED
We’re looking for someone who can come up with simple solutions to complex problems. To join us you need:
• Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university or a minimum of four years work experience performing marketing, communications and advertising functions
Experience and Skills:
• Must possess a minimum of 5 years work experience in executing advertising and marketing strategies, software, and tools
• Must possess a minimum of 5 years work experience in supervising, selecting, coaching, mentoring and training staff
• Demonstrated experience and knowledge in branding, website and social media best practices and analytics
• Demonstrated experience and ability to objectively coach employees and management through complex and sometimes difficult performance or emotional issues
• Experience and/or ability to effectively use project management, customer relationship management, e-commerce and marketing software and tools
• Prior experience and/or proficient knowledge in using and navigating a business ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems
• Demonstrates expertise in developing and delivering presentations
• Proven experience and demonstrated ability to exercise discretion and maintain strict confidentiality
• Must be team oriented, possess a positive attitude and collaborate effectively with others to achieve goals in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
• Demonstrates a proven track record in effectively managing tasks and priorities for overlapping projects and meeting deadlines in a consistent, complete, accurate and timely manner
• Demonstrates business acumen with a high level of professionalism, discretion and confidentiality
You’ll be part of a people-centric culture, where your well-being matters. Our comprehensive package offers standard benefits such as medical, dental, and vision, plus unique benefits such as our onsite health clinic and our incredible dollar for dollar 401(k) match up to 6%. At our HQ, there’s an on-site preschool, restaurant and where you can get active or enjoy our regular team get-togethers.
We also offer:
• Hybrid work schedule
• Opportunities for professional development, including access to LinkedIn Learning and many in-house/external training courses
• Easily accessible office location (lease your e-bike through TVH!)
• On-site restaurant, café, pre-school, fitness/social area, employee gardens and more.
• Sports facilities and lunch breaks in TVH Park, the company’s green zone.
PEOPLE ARE AT OUR HEART
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect, kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a global one stop shop for spare parts and accessories for forklift trucks, industrial equipment, and agricultural machinery.
Our 4600 colleagues are the strength, heart and soul of TVH. We are a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued, and innovation takes center stage.
Contact Bryan Brazil at Bryan.Brazil@tvh.com
> APPLY NOW!