The Release Manager is responsible for managing the complete software delivery lifecycle & follows up on all stages from the planning phase to the deployment phase through the development and testing phases at TVH.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicate release details and schedules to the Business as required.
- Forward plan the release windows and build the IT Release Calendar by working closely with different users and maintain a Release Calendar.
- Carrying out post implementation reviews (PIR).
- Attending regular Change Management Boards whenever required and conduct Change Assurance Board meetings internally to decide Go-No Go of changes
- Managing escalations to support the Release process
- Identify and mitigate risks that can affect release scope, quality, and schedule.
- Manage dependencies and co-ordinate releases across the different domains and various stakeholders.
- Ensuring Release work conforms to quality standards
- Carrying out quality checks and risk assessments on the individual components of a release like SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle) release control closures, change Implementation and verification task closures.
- Plan the release windows and cycles on organization level, across multiple business units
- Manage risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews
- Monitor and report progress along the way
- Work with Release Coordinators to understand impact of branches and code merges
- Continually work towards making improvements in the release process and tooling
- Maintain a release repository and manage key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists
- Research new software development, configuration management methodologies and technologies, and analyze their application to current configuration management needs
- Work with development to automate builds, quality assurance and software deployments, and to identify and resolve build or deployment problems
- Ensure that appropriate quality steps and approvals are adhered to prior to software releases
- Generate and publish software release builds and documentation
HOW TO SUCCEED / YOUR PROFILE
- Strong experience and commitment to deliver in Agile process highlighting change while accelerating delivery
- Strong knowledge of the ITIL framework especially change control processes
- Hands on experience with SDLC tools such as ServiceNow, Confluence, JIRA, or equivalent process tools
- Strong focus on change enablement, pace and sustainability at scale
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills with team culture
- Customer-focused in every aspect of the job
- Creative and analytical
- Able to work independently and collaboratively
- Willing to continue to learn and pickup new information quickly
- Highly motivated to work in a challenging environment
- Team player
- Strong in collaborating with application development (onshore and offshore)-, Infrastructure components- and business- people
- Proven communication skills in both technical and business language
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- A competitive salary with benefits such as meal vouchers, insurance, company car, ....
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance.
- 20 paid vacation days and 12 WTR days.
- An easily accessible work location, no traffic congestion.
- Lots of support and an encouraging team of co-workers.
- An infectious ‘We Are One’ can-do mentality.
- A people-centric culture where your fitness and mental well-being matter.
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and many in-house and external training courses.
- Hybrid work schedule
- Opportunities for professional development, including access to LinkedIn Learning and many in-house/external
- training courses
- Easily accessible office location (lease your e-bike through TVH!)
- On-site restaurant, café, fitness/social area, employee gardens and more.
- Sports facilities and lunch breaks in TVH Park, the company’s green zone.
PEOPLE ARE AT OUR HEART
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect,
kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome
differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a parts specialist for quality parts and accessories for material handling, industrial vehicles, and construction and
agricultural equipment. Working at TVH is opting for a company that excels as an international market leader and is well-
known for its unstoppable craving for innovation.
But don’t just take our word for it
Family man / Kendoka / Foodie / Data domain expert
Every new project brings new challenges, learnings and opportunities to grow. That fits in with my general curiosity. I want to know all about discoveries, inventions and technology for example. And learning new languages helps me to connect with people across cultures throughout TVH.