As an Internal Sales Advisor, you are the major contact point for customers and prospects from the DACH region (Germany, Switzerland and Austria). Together with your colleagues, you ensure a further expansion of the customer portfolio in that specific German speaking region.
- You have both in- and outbound contacts with customers and prospects.
- You create offers and orders and follow these up actively: negotiating, arguing and promoting products.
- You register and deal with complaints and provide a good follow-up.
- You collaborate closely with the colleagues within your team.
- You offer commercial support to the representatives.
- You give guided tours to visiting customers.
- You identify needs of the prospects/customers and offer our products.
- You actively use promotions, actions, product of the week and help think about the elaboration of regional actions.
- You process replies from different departments within TVH and communicate these to the customer/prospect.
- You collect market info and pass this on to determine the positioning of the own products.
- Multiple years of relevant experience in a (technical-)commercial function.
- You are a strong relational sales agent focused on achieving results.
- You have a very good knowledge of German and a good knowledge of English (oral and written).
- You are a team player and can work independently.
- You are strong in outbound calling.
- You have an organisational mindset and you think along.
- You are very perseverant.
- You are strong in follow-up and administration.
- An exciting job within an international company with a family atmosphere where people are at the centre.
- You are part of a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued.
- An innovative, progressive and technical environment.
- Numerous opportunities for development, among other things through permanent guidance and professional (internal/external) training courses.
- A flexible work arrangement with attention for a good balance between work and private life.
- An attractive salary, supplemented with extralegal benefits such as a group and hospitalisation insurance, luncheon vouchers, company restaurant ...
- Time for work and fun thanks to the sports and party committee.
- A hybrid working environment with the possibility of working 3 days from home and 2 days in the office.
Father of 6 / Problem solver / Camping lover
These characteristics also help me in my job. I am always open to listen to the customers’ needs and am eager to take away their troubles and find solutions. I love the diversity that comes with it.
Rugby fanatic / Volunteer / Everybody's friend
I love to please customers. As a key account manager I look after some of our biggest customers. Together with the great people I get to work with of course.
I get along with people from all walks of life. Being friendly, outgoing and using a sense of humour works miracles.