The Global Customer Integrations Manager is responsible for one of the TVH ecom channels: Customer Integrations. Customer Integrations is the collective name for all types of exchanges of data between customers and TVH, via a variety of technologies (API, EDI, FTP, Punchout…).
The objective is to drive more sales and to deliver a seamless customer experience on these Customer Integrations. The Global CI Strategic manager is a key pillar in the TVH E-commerce strategy to maximize customer retention and the onboarding of new customers on Customer Integrations.
Additional to the direct responsibility to drive Customer Integrations there will be a project management angle to deliver:
1/ Customer Integrations Project management
● To lead and manage the project through the different phases of the project.
● To deliver the necessary outcomes predefined for the project.
● To document and share build up knowledge at the end of the project with PMO/CMO
2/ Customer Integrations Change Management
● To ensure the affected businesses are involved in the project and to monitor the adoption rate.
● To develop the project team members as an individual and in a team.
● To work closely with our strategic customer base to get them onboarded on Customer Integrations
● To work closely with a set of strategic software companies (ERP) to get them convinced to work together with TVH.
- You have a Master degree (applied economic science,…) or equivalent by experience
- You have deep knowledge of the broader E-commerce space (b2b ecom is a plus)
- You understand Customer Integrations technologies
- You ideally have Agency experience, working with a variety of clients
- You have succesfully managed digital teams
- Strong commercial affinity
- A competitive salary with benefits such as meal vouchers, a company car and insurance.
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance.
- 20 paid vacation days and 12 WTR days.
- An easily accessible work location, no traffic congestion.
- Lots of support and an encouraging team of co-workers.
- An infectious ‘We Are One’ can-do mentality.
- A people-centric culture where your fitness and mental well-being matter.
- Healthy lunches and weekly fruit days.
- Lunch breaks and sports facilities in TVH Park, the company’s green zone.
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and many in-house and external training courses.
- Fun afterworks and other optional events (e.g. TVH Kaffee).