As Google Cloud Architect at TVH you are responsible for the design and implementation of the Cloud systems & solutions to support the enterprise cloud infrastructure of our organization. Our Cloud infrastructure services offered towards our user community will be your main responsibility.
Objective is to ensure that all Cloud systems & services are working within an optimal context ensuring the highest Business continuity services towards the Business of TVH. Some of the principal tasks are the onboarding and development of new technologies by using roadmaps. Also analysis of business requirements and nonfunctional requirements will be one of the major tasks in order to generate adequate long term cloud Infrastructure solutions & services.
Based on your knowledge of IT solutions and associated analysis of the “Cloud Infrastructure systems” you will recommend alternative technologies or improvements to enhance the offered Cloud Infrastructure solutions.This is required in order to support TVH’s organizational goals. These recommendations are presented clearly and understandably to (senior) management.
You will lead the technical design and review existing processes for the onboarding of new Cloud Infrastructure solutions & systems. Also documentation of the proposed technical design is part of your mission.
We expect technical leadership and consulting across the organization, from strategic decision towards project planning level. After a new system has been integrated or provided, the Cloud Architect participates in evaluating the success of the project, identifying best practices and lessons learned. They provide feedback to leadership and incorporate this information into future integration plans.
You make sure you stay well-informed about the evolutions and developments related to Cloud Architecture.
- Must have Master IT or equivalent by experience
- Cloud design/architecture expertise, and hands-on engineering work experience
- Minimal 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Thorough general knowledge of Cloud Infrastructure solutions and technologies
- used to working in a team as well as independently
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A result oriented attitude with a sense of responsibility and initiative
- A strong concern for quality, safety and cleanliness
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English
- GCP knowledge and Oracle knowledge is optional
- Experience in an international context
- An exciting position in an international company with a family atmosphere where people are at the centre.
- You are part of a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued.
- You arrive in an innovative, progressive and technical environment.
- Numerous opportunities for personal development, among other things through permanent guidance and professional (internal/external) training courses.
- A flexible work arrangement with attention for a good balance between work and private life.
- An attractive salary package with extralegal benefits such as a company car, group and hospitalization insurance, luncheon vouchers, corporate restaurant ...
But don’t just take our word for it
Family man / Kendoka / Foodie / Data domain expert
Every new project brings new challenges, learnings and opportunities to grow. That fits in with my general curiosity. I want to know all about discoveries, inventions and technology for example. And learning new languages helps me to connect with people across cultures throughout TVH.