We are looking for an experienced Finance Manager to join our Langenhagen office. In this role you will be responsible for our local finance team and end responsible for all finance operations in the country. You will participate in several transformation projects like the implementation of a new ERP system. You act as a true business partner to our regional director and report to our Finance Director EMEA, based in Belgium.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Supporting our internal employees during the execution of their assignment, as well as actively participating yourself if necessary
- Performing complex accounting activities and assisting the Regional Manager and HQ in order to be able to guarantee a correct accounting that is on time and in accordance with the law
- Being the first point of contact for all local financial matters, also those more broadly related to finance such as insurance, investments, compliance, reporting & controlling
- Continuous personal development, both in terms of knowledge of the own field and in terms of managerial skills, in order to strengthen your credibility as Finance Manager
- Performing the financial part of the HR function in order to make sure all wages are paid correctly, commissions are calculated correctly and taxes due are paid on time. Making sure all staff files are correctly archived and payroll accounting is performed on time and in accordance with the law
- Coordinating the day-to-day contact as well as managing the long-term relationship with external supplier such as the auditor, banks, government institutions, customers and tax consultants in order to make sure that the company complies with the rules and regulations and that the external party can deliver the requested reports / outputs
- Actively creating financial analyses and KPIs and using the insights gained through this other tasks carried out by the Finance team to guide, steer & consult with the Regional Manager as well as shape and influence the future of the region
- Ideally you have a Bachelor or Master (Accountancy & Tax system, Applied Economics, accounting, finance or comparable)
- You have a thorough accounting and tax knowledge, specifically for Germany
- You have worked with most common financial and accounting software
- You have successfully led and grown a team of finance professionals
- Desired years of experience: minimum 7 years of relevant experience (accounting firm
- You are fluent in German and English
- An exciting opportunity in an international company where people are key.
- A dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are appreciated.
- An innovative, progressive and technical environment.