We are currently looking for an External Sales Advisor to further develop the South of the Swedish and Danish market.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You are responsible for achieving sales targets and providing a proactive service to our customers, in close collaboration with the colleagues from the internal sales department
- You are responsible for the expansion and follow-up of our clients in the region
- You like to prospect, to convince and acquire new customers with whom you know how to build a long-term relationship.
- Through research and networking, you build up the necessary market and product knowledge to approach potential customers.
- You provide the customer with good advice, which may be supported by a demonstration on location.
- You pass on market opportunities internally, and support the necessary marketing actions.
- Your report to the External Sales Manager.
HOW TO SUCCEED / YOUR PROFILE
- You have a bachelor's degree or equivalent through experience.
- You have experience in B2B sales, preferably in a technical product.
- Your speak Swedish, and you have a strong knowledge of English and Danish as well.
- You combine a strong business acumen with technical knowledge.
- You are a problem solver, efficient, practical and result oriented.
- You attach importance to a sound administrative organization.
- You are a very social and pleasant conversation partner with a customer-friendly attitude.
- You are a team player and can work easily with colleagues, also remote.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- An exciting role in a fast growing international company with a people-centric company culture.
- The chance to become part of a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued.
- Numerous opportunities for personal development, amongst others through guidance, access to Linkedin Learning and many training courses.
- Flexible working hours with attention to a healthy work-life balance and with the possibility to work from home.
- An attractive salary package with extralegal benefits.
PEOPLE ARE AT OUR HEART
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect, kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a parts specialist for quality parts and accessories for material handling, industrial vehicles, and construction and agricultural equipment. Working at TVH is opting for a company that excels as an international market leader and is well-known for its unstoppable craving for innovation.
Father of 6 / Problem solver / Camping lover
These characteristics also help me in my job. I am always open to listen to the customers’ needs and am eager to take away their troubles and find solutions. I love the diversity that comes with it.
Rugby fanatic / Volunteer / Everybody's friend
I love to please customers. As a key account manager I look after some of our biggest customers. Together with the great people I get to work with of course.
I get along with people from all walks of life. Being friendly, outgoing and using a sense of humour works miracles.