As Experience Center and Events Manager you lead the TVH experience center (XP center) which serves more than 10.000 customers, suppliers, future employees and community members each year.
Your mission is to transform the TVH XP center into a best-in-class customer experience center in compliance with our overall corporate identity. Key responsibilities include setting clear objectives and targets for the XP center, alongside plans how to meet them; handling budgeting, managing the XP center staff and defining & implementing the concept of the XP center itself.
Next, you are responsible for planning, promoting and ensuring the smooth running of all events organised in TVH headquarters in Belgium. These could span anything from customer events to employee events to strategic summits.
Your role and responsibilities
● Develop and define the strategy for the TVH experience center (XP center) and oversee the execution to maximize the short and long term benefits for TVH stakeholders (incl. customers, suppliers, employees and community).
● Collaborate with key stakeholders to align actions related to the XP center and gain buy-in and support for direction (commercial management, hr, product management,...).
● Take the lead, manage and oversee the execution of TVH corporate events to amplify our brand story and image including internal events, customer events, press conferences, strategic summits and other events.
● Manage and strategize all event needs. End-to-end event management from concept creation to event execution.
● Partner with internal cross-functional teams to create event agendas, campaigns and content that meet engagement targets.
● Oversee creation of event communications and promotion to drive attendance.
● Monitor, measure and report on the performance of XP center/events (KPI’s, ROI) in order to implement corporate XP center/events as efficiently as possible.
● Coach and develop his/her (cross- functional) team in order to use and develop the competences, skills and knowhow optimally and to work as a well-functioning department.
● Report to the Global Brand and Customer Experience Manager.
How to succeed / Your profile
● Master degree (by preference in marketing, communication, … ) or equivalent with min 5 years of relevant experience
● Strong customer centric mindset (ability to think outside in)
● Passion for branding, marketing and communication
● Experience with event management concepts (event infrastructure, audience, attendees, organizers, venue, …), stay will informed of the evolutions within events domain
● Skilled in project management (definition, planning, execution, budgeting, performance & control, …)
● Skilled in change management (define sponsorship, roadmap, communications, training plan, analyze feedback, …)
● Able to think on strategic level and translate to operational requirements and planning
● Communicate proactively and effectively, collaborate to mitigate risks and help the team overcome roadblocks.
● Collaborate with other teams to understand consumer behavior and identify consumer insights that can be leveraged for branding and communication activities
● Autonomous, proactive, pragmatic and goal oriented personality
● Fluent in Dutch and English