As Global digital HR Expert, you define and manage the digital HR project and run all the day to day activities in view of elevating the HR experience of our candidates and staff across all digital HR channels.
You represent digital HR in local and global projects and work closely together with other departments and agencies.
Drive the Digital HR experience and take ownership of the Digital HR project, to elevate the digital HR experience for potential candidates and employees
- Act as the single point of contact for digital HR requests and follow up the requests from our internal clients
- Manage the digital HR project : from translation of the strategy into actions to coordination with other departments to hands-on execution (content management, analyses of candidate journeys)
- Make recommendations towards improvement of tools and use them to elevate and maintain the digital HR channel(s)
Drive short term digital HR actions and make a long term planning to elevate the digital HR experience for our candidates and staff, based on the digital HR strategy, HR strategy, employer branding strategy and your digital and candidate understanding
- Translate strategy, goals and requests into concrete actions
Maximize candidate experience throughout the end-to-end candidate journey
- Constantly think of new ways to elevate the digital HR experience of our candidates and staff
- Drive data-driven experiments and use A/B testing to see what works well, what does not.
- Together with HR and digital colleagues, define digital HR KPI’s and follow-up with your colleagues on the actions and experiments related to the digital HR KPIs.
Represent your domain and use your expertise to give advice during digital HR projects for TVH
- Participate in workshops, demo’s and training
- Be the digital HR voice and inspire stakeholders and project team members on how digital HR actions can help TVH in optimizing their candidate and staff experience.
Be a digital HR ambassador across the company in order to support digital transformation in the company
Knowledge and Experience
Masters or Bachelors Degree in Business or Marketing or 5 years of equivalent work experience in the following:
- HR recruitment and selection including digital HR landscape
- B2B and B2C
- Digital content management and analytical tools
- Project management and planning skills
- Stakeholder management
- End-user research methodology
- Tooling: Hotjar, A/B-testing and other relevant customer feedback tools
Why you’ll love TVH
Purpose Driven: TVH is a purpose driven organization, we Keep You Going and Growing.
Career Advancement: We have job levels and career paths established for all our warehouse positions and TVH is committed to filing a minimum 33% of our open positions each year with internal candidates.
Benefits: In addition to our onsite preschool & free Health Clinic, we offer 5 BCBS medical plans to choose from, Vision, Dental, Company paid Short & Long Term Disability & Basic Life Insurance, a 401(k) plan with a 6% company match, employee discounts and more.
Employee Centered: TVH also offers a variety of employee centered benefits as part of our wellness programming including an onsite gym, chiropractor, masseuse, as well as educational and recreational programs throughout the year.
TVH is a dynamic, successful international company with a clear vision on customer & employee centricity. We are passionate about fostering a challenging & rewarding environment for our employees which promotes teamwork, growth & development, creativity and initiative. Visit our careers page to learn more about the unique benefits offered by TVH, and take our virtual tour.
Start the Conversation
Apply Now! TVH is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity. We look to create an inclusive environment that challenges, inspires, rewards and transforms our team to be the best of the best.