To further prepare the IT foundational layers considering TVH’s digital transformation Program it was decided to recruit a CoE manager for leading TVH’s “development Services” practice and community.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- This organization will include several practices like Progress; Java, .Net and eventually integration services as well.
- IT Partner & contract management next to IT Portfolio & demand management will be enabled within this Center of Excellence in which you will receive support.
- As Manager for the Center of Excellence “Development Services” you will be leading the further development of the different practices and implementation of the CoE Development services strategy whilst supporting the overall global IT processes.
- You will establish an ongoing operation of innovation, Dev services roadmap, continuous optimization, efficiency and operational excellence within the scope of the Centre of Excellence (CoE).
IT strategic leadership
- You contribute to the development and execution of the CoE strategy, in order to ensure alignment with the enterprise's IT and business strategy and the delivery of capabilities required to achieve business success. Also budget accountability and cost management are part of your responsibilities.
- By setting and measuring KPI’s you translate strategic objectives to a tactical action plan and follow-up on progress Create the strategy to achieve a streamlined service in order to drive the global end-to-end business value within the CoE domain.
- You participate in the assessment of external and internal technology capabilities in order to focus on suitability for integration with the existing IT CoE environment.
- You lead a team of service and / or product experts in order to deliver state of the art IT services within your CoE domain.
- Your drive high performing teams by unlocking potential;driving performance management, provide coaching & create an engaging environment while participating as an active member of your Center of
- Excellence in order to deliver expert knowledge on CoE services and/or products and digital product strategies.
- You facilitate learning and knowledge sharing through provision of a range of educational materials and resources, both within his/her CoE and towards other entities, in order to focus on Mastery and Craftsmanship.
- You build a strong performing organization by attracting and developing the right competencies and capabilities to deliver upon objectives.
- You define the desired cultural attributes you would like in your CoE. Engage team members to come up with some culture hacks to start changing behavior.
- You work with business operations / IT Service Management teams in order to ensure good coordination of IT changes without impacting business processes
- You ensure the execution of projects & programs are prioritised in line with TVH strategy, in order to strive for a First Time Right approach aiming for a Trusted Partnership model.
- You act as a true business partner towards business to continuously align on priorities and relevance, and adjust where needed.
- You collaborate with CoE Manager/colleagues on globally confronted challenges to improve User and/or Business experience & support and work with cross-functional CoE teams, in order to connect those working to a greater purpose focused on business outcomes.
HOW TO SUCCEED / YOUR PROFILE
- Masters Degree OR equivalent by experience
- Min 7 years of professional experience
- Excellent leadership skills
- Organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Able to translate strategy into a tactical action plan
- Reliable and discrete, positive attitude
- Diplomatic problem solver
- Stress-resistant and flexible
- Strong sense of responsibility and initiative
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- A competitive salary with benefits such as meal vouchers, insurance, company car, ....
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance.
- 20 paid vacation days and 12 WTR days.
- An easily accessible work location, no traffic congestion.
- Lots of support and an encouraging team of co-workers.
- An infectious ‘We Are One’ can-do mentality.
- A people-centric culture where your fitness and mental well-being matter.
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and many in-house and external training courses.
- Hybrid work schedule
- Opportunities for professional development, including access to LinkedIn Learning and many in-house/external
- training courses
- Easily accessible office location (lease your e-bike through TVH!)
- On-site restaurant, café, fitness/social area, employee gardens and more.
- Sports facilities and lunch breaks in TVH Park, the company’s green zone.
PEOPLE ARE AT OUR HEART
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect,
kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome
differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a parts specialist for quality parts and accessories for material handling, industrial vehicles, and construction and
agricultural equipment. Working at TVH is opting for a company that excels as an international market leader and is well-
known for its unstoppable craving for innovation.
But don’t just take our word for it
Family man / Kendoka / Foodie / Data domain expert
Every new project brings new challenges, learnings and opportunities to grow. That fits in with my general curiosity. I want to know all about discoveries, inventions and technology for example. And learning new languages helps me to connect with people across cultures throughout TVH.