As Business Project Coordinator you will work on business projects and be responsible for their outcome. These are strategic projects within the EMEA department and regularly other departments (e.g. Materials, Logistics, Finance, ...) will also be involved. It concerns projects related to the optimization of our existing sales processes in order to provide a better service to our customers and also projects to support our internal and external support to the entire EMEA department in terms of tools, communication and documentation.
As Business Project Coordinator you are responsible for the organization and follow-up of project and change management of the assigned project. You work together with colleagues in a temporary project team.
- You work with all stakeholders to identify and manage needs.
- You build your project team with appropriate profiles (internal and/or external) and manage them throughout the project. You define in team the scope of the project and milestones of the project and follow it closely.
- You document all aspects of the project.
- You leverage the knowledge and experience in your project team to get the desired results for the project.
- You achieve the objectives of your projects within the predetermined timing, scope and budget, taking into account the expectations of the various stakeholders.
- You develop a change management plan, so that all possible forms of change are dealt with appropriately.
You meet the following profile characteristics
- You have a bachelor or master degree.
- You already have 3 years of relevant experience in project and change management. You have strong analytical skills.
- You have strong computer skills (Powerpoint, Excel, Word), experience with project tools such as JIRA is a plus. You have strong planning skills. You communicate fluently and are strong in stakeholder management.
- You are enthusiastic, persistent and stress resistant. You feel at home in an environment where teamwork is key.
- You have a strong knowledge of Dutch and English, knowledge of French is a plus.
TVH Offers Several Interesting Benefits
- Working at TVH is choosing a company that excels as an international market leader in the distribution of spare parts for industrial vehicles. Various training opportunities (internal/external) in project management.
- Intensive training during the first three months and assistance from a mentor during the first year in the position. An exciting, challenging and varied job in an international company with a family character where people are the focus. A dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued.
- An innovative, progressive and technical environment.
- Numerous development opportunities, including ongoing coaching and training.
- A flexible working arrangement with attention to a good work-life balance.
- An attractive salary, supplemented with fringe benefits such as hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, company restaurant, etc.
- Time for work and fun thanks to the sports and party committee.
More info or questions?
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +32 56 43 42 84.
To apply immediately, click on the quick apply button
Father of 6 / Problem solver / Camping lover
These characteristics also help me in my job. I am always open to listen to the customers’ needs and am eager to take away their troubles and find solutions. I love the diversity that comes with it.
Rugby fanatic / Volunteer / Everybody's friend
I love to please customers. As a key account manager I look after some of our biggest customers. Together with the great people I get to work with of course.
I get along with people from all walks of life. Being friendly, outgoing and using a sense of humour works miracles.