We are looking for a Business Project Advisor / System Administrator for the Sales Department. You will act as an intermediary between IT and your own department regarding the applications within the software system.
- You fulfill a helpdesk function for the users of the sales-related IT systems in Belgium and foreign subsidiaries (daily support, first-line assistance in case of incidents)
- You are responsible for informing and training the users on the various sales related IT systems, as well as intensive training of new users, in order to familiarise them with the existing or newly developed applications (e.g. starting up the application, solving questions, giving advice or training, ...)
- You are responsible for the creation and updating of manuals, memos and training and also take care of the necessary translations NL-FR-EN (screens, programs, documentation, ...)
- You detect and formulate improvement opportunities to the systems
- You update your knowledge, insights and technical skills regarding the relevant IT systems and business processes, in order to maximize your expertise and apply it optimally within the department.
- You actively participate in projects relating to the logistics-related processes and IT systems
- You have good analytical and logical skills
- You show strong interest and/or have experience in working with IT systems
- You have insight and interest in business systems and (sales) processes
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and English and a good knowledge of French
- You have communicative and didactic skills
- You are a team player and flexible
- You like to work accurately
- You are willing to travel abroad (possibly a few times a year)
What we have to offer:
An attractive salary package including meal vouchers and insurance.
Flexible working hours and attention to a good work-life balance.
20 vacation days, plus 12 ADV days.
An easily accessible, congestion-free work environment.
A warm, open work atmosphere where people are central.
A contagious 'We Are One' mentality.
Attention to your physical and mental health.
Afternoon breaks and sports facilities in TVH Park, TVH's green zone.
Healthy hot meals and free fruit.
Access to LinkedIn Learning and other training courses.
Fun afterwork and other social events
Father of 6 / Problem solver / Camping lover
These characteristics also help me in my job. I am always open to listen to the customers’ needs and am eager to take away their troubles and find solutions. I love the diversity that comes with it.
Rugby fanatic / Volunteer / Everybody's friend
I love to please customers. As a key account manager I look after some of our biggest customers. Together with the great people I get to work with of course.
I get along with people from all walks of life. Being friendly, outgoing and using a sense of humour works miracles.