Your role and responsibilities
TVH is a global one-stop shop for parts and accessories for material handling, industrial vehicles, construction and agricultural machinery. TVH Innovatis is a multi-year transformation program intended to implement scalable global processes enabled by future-proof technology in order to support the further growth of TVH. The Category Management or Item-to-Product stream is part of this program and aims to redesign and shape our sourcing, product development and category management processes with regard to all products that TVH sources and sells to its customers.
To make TVH Innovatis a success, we have to shift our mindset and step away from departmental thinking, and move towards end-to-end process thinking.
The Global Process Owner (GPO) for this stream is the end-to-end responsible for the design and delivery of this process. To reinforce the project team for this stream, we would like to hire a Business Process Owner who will cover the following sub-processes:
- Equipment market strategy: design and roll-out of the market strategy for the different product markets in which TVH offers its products
- Product and category management incl. category taxonomy, development of category strategy, implementation strategy, having impact on product development, product guidelines, product lifecycle management and product offering rationalization.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- You will support the design of the future end-to-end process template.
- You are co-responsible for the TO-BE process design and drive the process documentation for the processes within your area of expertise.
- You serve as primary liaison to the TVH business stakeholders to solicit input and confirm whether the design satisfies the requirements and is fit-for-purpose.
- You co-facilitate the TO-BE process design workshops and report to the Global Process Owner on status and progress.
- You participate in cross functional design meetings and synchronize plans with other interfacing processes.
- You support the change enablement and adoption to bring people together and ensure buy-in for the transformation on a global and local level.
- You have obtained a master’s degree or academic/professional bachelor in economics, engineering or in another relevant field.
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience as a project manager and/or in leading & steering meetings and/or you are familiar with product management and category management, preferably in a technical context.
- Given the global scope of the position, your English is excellent.
- You are able to easily switch between conceptual thinking and task-based execution
- You are decisive, able and willing to lead a meeting, analytical, result-oriented and driven to get things done.
- You are able to handle resistance in a calm, measured way and are willing to recalibrate the plan if necessary.
- You are able to multitask and are a creative problem-solver.
- You have strong organizational skills, are able to meet deadlines, and have excellent communication skills.
- You are a team player and are strong in building and maintaining relationships.
- You are willing to travel from time to time.
What's in it for you?
You’ll be part of a people-centric culture, where your well-being matters.
We also offer:
• Hybrid work schedule
• Opportunities for professional development, including access to LinkedIn Learning and many in-house/external training courses
• Easily accessible office location (lease your e-bike through TVH!)
• On-site restaurant, social area, employee gardens and more.
• Sports facilities and lunch breaks in TVH Park, the company’s green zone.
People are at our heart
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect, kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a parts specialist for quality parts and accessories for material handling, industrial vehicles, and construction and agricultural equipment. Working at TVH is opting for a company that excels as an international market leader and is well-known for its unstoppable craving for innovation.
Father / Basketball Player and Coach / Golfer / Product Development
I love the trust, the people and the culture at TVH. We are all on the same mission and we help each other get there. And everyone’s opinion matters in this story. The people really make the difference over here.
GAMER / HIKER / HELPING FRIEND
I always try to be optimistic. A positive attitude makes all the difference. In my role I liaise a lot with colleagues from sales to warehouse and all in-between. Being able to help them is why I love my job.