The BPO will partner with business leaders on creating presentations, change management, facilitating meetings to gather input from stakeholders while acting as a liaison with IT / other End to End processes / Data / Compliance. You will also analyze information, establish clear processes based on industry-leading practices.
TVH is a global one-stop shop for parts and accessories for material handling, industrial vehicles, construction and agricultural machinery. TVH Innovatis is a multi-year transformation program intended to implement scalable global processes enabled by future-proof technology in order to support the further growth of TVH.
Procure-to-Pay stream is part of this program and aims to redesign and shape the process of Procurement operations, invoice compliance & payments, and source-to-contract activities. As BPO invoice compliance, payments and expenses, you will cover the set of related sub processes within this end-to-end process, like the complete flow of incoming invoices: accounts payable, processing, matching and paying, and expenses processes.
If you have an extensive knowledge of Accounts Payable, and the ambition to be at the forefront of this journey of transformation to help design the future of TVH, this role of Business Process Owner could be your next challenge.
- As part of the Global Process Owner organization, you support the design of the future end-to-end process template.
- You are co-responsible for the TO-BE process design and drive the process documentation for the processes within your area of expertise.
- Serve as primary liaison to the TVH business stakeholders to solicit input and confirm the design satisfies the requirements and is fit-for-purpose.
- Co-facilitate the TO-BE process design workshops and report into the Global Process Owner on status and progress.
- Participate in cross functional design meetings and synchronize plans with other interfacing processes.
- Support the change enablement and adoption to bring people together and ensure buy-in for the transformation on a global and local level.
Knowledge & Skills
- Master’s degree, academic/professional bachelor in your area of expertise or equivalent experience; preferably 4+ years with the following:
- Deep understanding of Accounts Payable, and experience translating this to the business needs as a financial systems analyst
- Process design
- Change Management
- Digital transformation / system migration / system implementation / mergers and acquisitions
- Decisive, analytical, result-oriented and driven to get things done.
- Successful track record of handling resistance in a calm, measured way and willing to recalibrate the plan if necessary.
- Creative problem-solver who is skilled at multitasking.
- Strong organizational skills, and excellent communication skills
- Team player who is able to build relationships, with a good history of meeting deadlines.
- You have 4 years of experience in your expertise area.
- Willing and able to travel up to 15% of the time.
Why you’ll love TVH
Purpose Driven: TVH is a purpose driven organization, we Keep You Going and Growing.
Career Advancement: We have job levels and career paths established for all our warehouse positions and TVH is committed to filing a minimum 33% of our open positions each year with internal candidates.
Benefits: In addition to our onsite preschool & free Health Clinic, we offer 5 BCBS medical plans to choose from, Vision, Dental, Company paid Short & Long Term Disability & Basic Life Insurance, a 401(k) plan with a 6% company match, employee discounts and more.
Employee Centered: TVH also offers a variety of employee centered benefits as part of our wellness programming including an onsite gym, chiropractor, masseuse, as well as educational and recreational programs throughout the year.
TVH is a dynamic, successful international company with a clear vision on customer & employee centricity. We are passionate about fostering a challenging & rewarding environment for our employees which promotes teamwork, growth & development, creativity and initiative. Visit our careers page to learn more about the unique benefits offered by TVH, and take our virtual tour.
Start the Conversation
Apply Now! TVH is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity. We look to create an inclusive environment that challenges, inspires, rewards and transforms our team to be the best of the best.