In your role as Business Controller you act as the finance business partner within your functional areas of responsibility (e.g. commercial, operations, IT…).
You will be the key information source in providing the business leaders with insights on their contribution to the overall group financial performance and play a key financial advisory role in the decision making within any improvement/change/investment project.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will have a deep understanding and a short and long term view on core projects in your functional areas.
- You will support the business by advising them based on financial analysis and deep-dives.
- You engage with your key stakeholders on a regular basis and optimize your way of working by communicating assertively and in a transparent manner.
- You take a key role in the budgeting and forecasting exercise.
- You shape the budgeting and forecast process by ensuring all stakeholders understand their roles and responsibilities.
- You represent the finance department in TVH and collaborate with your finance team members in an open and transparent way.
- You will report to the Director Financial and Business Controlling.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Finance/ Accounting or similar
- Min. 2 - 3 year of relevant experience in a business controlling position
- Analytical mindset and pragmatic
- Experience in an international environment is a plus
- Sense of initiative and flexible attitude
- Fluent knowledge of Dutch and English (spoken & written)
- A competitive salary with benefits such as meal vouchers and different insurances, bonus, net allowance, company car and international fuel card.
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance (possibility for home-office).
- 20 paid vacation days and 12 WTR days.
- An easily accessible work location, no traffic congestion, Lease your e-bike through TVH, Lots of support and an encouraging team of co-workers.
- An infectious ‘We Are One’ can-do mentality.
- A people culture where your fitness and mental well-being matters.
- Healthy lunches and weekly fruit days in our on-site TVH restaurant.
- Lunch breaks and sports facilities in TVH Park, the company’s green zone.
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and many in-house and external training courses.
- Fun after-works and other great events.
PEOPLE ARE AT OUR HEART
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect, kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a parts specialist for quality parts and accessories for material handling, industrial vehicles, and construction and agricultural equipment. Working at TVH is opting for a company that excels as an international market leader and is well known for its unstoppable craving for innovation.