Are you an accountant ready for a new challenge? Have you previously worked with accounts receivable and/or accounts payable in an international environment? Then this could be the
next step in your career! If you have a structured and accurate way of working combined with a mind for numbers, we have an exciting position to offer!
We place great importance on your personal qualities.
We are looking for a committed employee who wants to take responsibility and who has a good ability to structure their work. You see accuracy as a means to success while being stress-resistant and motivated by working against deadlines. Furthermore, you are a positive person who can easily cooperate with others and contribute to a pleasant atmosphere at work.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Verify and process incoming invoices.
- Processing of the customer flow process including ledgers.
- Communicate and collaborate internally to resolve discrepancies.
- Work on monthly, quarterly and annual accounts.
- Involved in budget work.
- Participate in improvement and development projects
- Credit control
- Monitoring and managing payment flows
HOW TO SUCCEED / YOUR PROFILE
- Relevant education
- Good knowledge of Excel.
- A few years of experience in financial work.
- Easy to express yourself in speech and writing in both Swedish and English.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
You will become part of a people-oriented company where your well-being really matters. Flexible working hours, work from home possibilities.
Furthermore, we also offer:
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits
- An exciting position in an international company with a family atmosphere where people are at the center.
- You are part of a dynamic digital entrepreneurial team that is fast-growing and at the center of the transformation.
- You arrive in an innovative, progressive and technological environment.
- Numerous opportunities for personal development, among other things through permanent guidance and professional (internal/external) training courses.
PEOPLE ARE AT OUR HEART
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect, kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a parts specialist for quality parts and accessories for material handling, industrial vehicles, and construction and agricultural equipment. Working at TVH is opting for a company that excels as an international market leader and is well-known for its unstoppable craving for innovation.