You are responsible for a dedicated portfolio, you work independently, you are solution oriented while you are in close contact with customers, the internal sales organization and the AR team.
You manage your own customer portfolio which you keep up-to-date. You communicate on a regular basis with the internal and external stakeholders. As well you support the correct month, quarter and annual closing. As an AR Accountant you are open to continuous improvement and optimization of processes.
Your work area:
- Credit management & cash collection
- Cash collection
- Miscellaneous invoicing
- Customer/credit master data
- Specific closing tasks
- Release of blocked orders
- Support in projects – UAT testing
You also take the lead in communication to the commercial organization and you are the
first line for resolving disputes.
You monitor outstanding invoices, send reminders and follow them up.
You monitor blocked orders and critically examine which steps are needed to avoid them.
You support in the preparation of various (re)invoices & intercompany invoicing.
You are open to constant learning and are prepared to take on other tasks on a
temporary basis, provided this fits within the time commitment and the professional
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent by experience
- Min. 1 - 2 years of relevant work experience
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical thinking
- Assertive mindset
- Hands-on mentality
- Good knowledge of Dutch and French (spoken and written), English is a plus
- A competitive salary and bonus, benefits such as meal vouchers and hospital & pension & life insurances, net allowance for home-office
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance, our HQ is in Waregem but you can also work from your home-office
- 20 paid vacation days and 12 WTR days
- An easily accessible work location, no traffic congestion
- Lots of support and an encouraging team of co-workers
- An infectious ‘We Are One’ can-do mentality
- A people-centric culture where your fitness and mental well-being matter
- Healthy lunches and weekly fruit days
- Lunch breaks and sports facilities in TVH Park, the company’s green zone
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and many in-house and external training courses
- Fun after-works and other great events