Associate Material Handler
Full-time | Logistics | Location – Olathe, KS, 66022
Perform and complete basic material handling essential functions with a focus on understanding and meeting productivity and accuracy goals.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You’ll deliver short and long-term projects that support the business strategy. This will involve:
• Reading pick tickets and work orders and picks parts according to quantities listed on pick ticket
• Visually identifies parts in location per description and part number, places product in totes, places label on totes for next destination
• Reports insufficient quantities in location or equipment malfunctions or maintenance issues to management
• Completes basic dunnage functions
HOW TO SUCCEED
We’re looking for someone who can come up with simple solutions to complex problems. To join us you need:
• The ability to read write and speak English
• 18+ years of age
• High School Diploma, GED or 1 year of relevant work experience
• Demonstrate the ability to match part numbers
• Demonstrate the ability to enter data within systems
• Basic proficiency in navigating the Internet and/or computer systems to locate information
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
You’ll be part of a people-centric culture, where your well-being matters. Our comprehensive package offers standard benefits such as medical, dental, and vision, plus unique benefits such as our onsite health clinic and our incredible dollar-for-dollar 401(k) match up to 6%. At our HQ, there’s an on-site preschool, restaurant and where you can get active or enjoy our regular team get-togethers.
We also offer:
• Opportunities for professional development, including access to LinkedIn Learning and many in-house/external training courses
• On-site restaurant, café, pre-school, fitness/social area, employee gardens and more.
• Health and Wellness program and on-site facilities, company commitment to sustainable growth
PEOPLE ARE AT OUR HEART
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect, kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a global one stop shop for spare parts and accessories for forklift trucks, industrial equipment, and agricultural machinery.
Our 4600 colleagues are the strength, heart and soul of TVH. We are a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued, and innovation takes center stage.
> APPLY NOW!
Loving mom / Creative mind / Goal Seeker / Receiver
Friends would probably describe me as loving, caring and witty. But also as determined. I have a personal goal every day. And whatever goal I set, I make it. Even when I run into challenges.
TVH really helped me grow as a person, as far as wanting more for myself. And thanks to daycare, my little girl is always nearby. That means a lot to me.