As a Business Process Owner, you will become part of the TVH Innovatis initiative. This program will support our growth ambition and safeguard our company’s future success.
Innovatis is a multi-year transformation program intended to implement scalable global processes enabled by future-proof technology in order to support the further growth of TVH. To make TVH Innovatis a success, we have to shift our mindset and step away from our current departmental thinking, and move towards end-to-end process thinking.
Plan to Produce/Remanufacture stream is part of this program and aims to redesign and shape the processes related with planning, rescheduling and executing the manufacturing & remanufacturing process supported by engineering & maintenance activities.
The BPO will partner with business leaders on creating presentations, scheduling with a focus on global change management, facilitating meetings to gather input from stakeholders while acting as a liaison with IT / Other End to End processes / Data / Compliance. You will also analyze information, establish clear processes based on industry-leading practices.
THE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF A BUSINESS PROCESS OWNER
- As part of the Global Process Owner organization, you support the design of the future end-to-end process template.
- You are co-responsible for the TO-BE process design and drive the process documentation for the processes within your area of expertise.
- You serve as primary liaison to the TVH business stakeholders to solicit input and confirm the design satisfies the requirements and is fit-for-purpose.
- You co-facilitate the TO-BE process design workshops and report into the Global Process Owner on status and progress.
- You participate in cross functional design meetings and synchronize plans with other interfacing processes.
- You support the change enablement and adoption to bring people together and ensure buy-in for the transformation on a global and local level
- You have a master’s within a relevant field (or equivalent by experience).
- You can look back at a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a production/logistics environment.
- You have a deep understanding of production environments & feel a deep passion to take the way of working there to the next level.
- You are decisive, analytical, result-oriented and driven to get things done.
- You are able to handle resistance in a calm, measured way and are willing to recalibrate the plan if necessary.
- Given the global scope of the position, your English is excellent. As there will be a lot of contacts with the floor you also speak Dutch and/or French.
- You are able to multitask and are a creative problem-solver.
- You have strong organizational skills, are able to meet deadlines, and have excellent communication skills.
- You are a team player and are able to build relationships.
- You are able to travel up to 15% of the time.
- A unique opportunity to be part of a global project that will determine the future of TVH.
- A competitive salary with benefits such as a company car, meal vouchers and insurance
- Flexible working hours, home working and a healthy work-life balance
- 20 paid vacation days and 12 WTR days
- An easily accessible work location
- A people-centric culture where your fitness and mental well-being matter
- Lunch breaks and sports facilities in TVH Park, the company's green zone
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and many in-house (and external) training courses
- Fun afterworks and other optional events (e.g. TVH Kaffee)