Full-time | Logistics | Location – Olathe, KS, 66022
The Warehousing Lead is responsible for maintaining general warehouse housekeeping, which improves operational efficiency. Such as items being in the correct location, location availability, location accuracy, slotting accuracy, dims and weights, ect. In conjunction with these areas of process documentation and improvement. This role will also require some leadership skills with training, communication and coordination of the operations clerk team.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• You’ll deliver short and long-term projects that support the business strategy. This will involve:
• Project management and prioritization
• Continuous improvement initiatives
• Slotting rules and improvements
• Location availability initiatives and processes
• Location accuracy and improvements
HOW TO SUCCEED
We’re looking for someone who can come up with simple solutions to complex problems. To join us you need:
• 18+ years of age
• Advanced excel
• Slotting knowledge and understanding
• 5S knowledge
• Review/Analyze Data skills
• Lean Tools experience
• Highschool Diploma and/or GED
• Willing to get Forklift Certified (Picker and REach) and go thru Excel classes
• Warehouse Operations Lead/Supervisor
PEOPLE ARE AT OUR HEART
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect, kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a global one stop shop for spare parts and accessories for forklift trucks, industrial equipment, and agricultural machinery.
Our 4600 colleagues are the strength, heart and soul of TVH. We are a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued, and innovation takes center stage.
> APPLY NOW!
Loving mom / Creative mind / Goal Seeker / Receiver
Friends would probably describe me as loving, caring and witty. But also as determined. I have a personal goal every day. And whatever goal I set, I make it. Even when I run into challenges.
TVH really helped me grow as a person, as far as wanting more for myself. And thanks to daycare, my little girl is always nearby. That means a lot to me.